Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Brussels airlines experiences?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 12:35 pm
Have you flown with them? How was it? Were they antisemitic at all? Did they lose your luggage?

Never heard of them until now but looking to book tickets to israel with brussels and want to make sure they are ok.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 2:10 am
Did you use them? I'm also looking for feedback.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 2:17 am
Last yr my friend flew with them. Case came a week later but could be flight was delayed

alibaba1

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 3:27 am
We fly with them often. Theyre usually correct. Planes not too big max three and three. Havent had any problems, just not as friendly to children that elal is.
If its a stopover I would check that my luggage is on the second plane with the desk before boarding but I would do that with any connecting flight.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 12:49 am
We flew with them JFK- tlv roundtrip. They were extremely pleasant and nice. The second leg of the trip was definitely a smaller plane. Unfortunately, it was before yom kipper and extremely busy and there was a ton of luggage with all the frum pple traveling, one suitcase full of food didnt get on and came a week later. They claimed that bec the first plane was larger there was no room on the smaller plane for all the luggage. They promised us it will be on the next flight which obviously didnt happen. I dont think theres a way to not board the plane until your suitcases are on because we were only told this while on the plane. Unless maybe airtags are used.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:01 am
amother Aqua wrote:
We flew with them JFK- tlv roundtrip. They were extremely pleasant and nice. The second leg of the trip was definitely a smaller plane. Unfortunately, it was before yom kipper and extremely busy and there was a ton of luggage with all the frum pple traveling, one suitcase full of food didnt get on and came a week later. They claimed that bec the first plane was larger there was no room on the smaller plane for all the luggage. They promised us it will be on the next flight which obviously didnt happen. I dont think theres a way to not board the plane until your suitcases are on because we were only told this while on the plane. Unless maybe airtags are used.

thanks for the feedback. we'll travel with insurance that covers late luggage. It's also not a busy time, so hopefully our luggage will make it!

blessedflower

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 11:30 am
I traveled with them several times. no complaints. small planes and little space for the feet, which only bothered my dh, he is tall.

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 1:20 am
do they have kosher meals? or any meals? when I went to book it didn't allow me to choose a meal because it said they are not serving any. this is for a flight from the east coast.

shirs

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 1:48 am
I flew with them many times, never had any issues. And yes usually by long haul planes you get a meal I believe. It's nothing fancy or great tho so make sure to take food with!

Zeleze

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 3:11 am
Short flights are like all low costs airlines, and no service for free

Longer flights they do serve meals, but dont have much details

Not the best service at all
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics