Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Please help me try to get a job!
Previous  1  2

mra01385

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 9:47 pm
You need to have a special Ed degree and have some training in reading to work in a resource room. Many resource rooms are looking for p3 providers. Many schools are looking for assistant teachers in preschool and elementary school but the pay is very low.
Hatzlacha!

snooper86

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 10:04 pm
About the sour dough you can have someone make you a flyer or even not and post on Instagram or WhatsApp and have family and friends post on Instagram and WhatsApp start small and hopefully with demand you can add more.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 10:10 pm
There are lots of ads posted for positions for comfort health. 7184085400
They are looking for mentors, Kriah/homework helpers, home organizers, people to help moms make and serve dinner and learn how to run a home, etc

Sewsew_mom

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 10:10 pm
My daughter in second grade has an assistant in both the classes that they call bubby. It's the cutest. Not sure how old she is but she assists the class with lots of things. One major thing is she really treats them warm and caring and is super patient.
Why not speak to a school and ask them if they have a need to for an assistant in the younger grades. The girls need a lot of attention these days, and nothing like a warm caring morah for a second hand.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:10 am
apply for a sub schools are desperate for workers

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 5:47 am
Teaching assistants are perfect for someone who's good with kids but isn't fully qualified to be a head teacher. Also there's always demand for assistants because a lot of them are young girls just out of seminary who leave the second they get married.

chayamiriam

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:00 am
There are so many jobs working with disabled people living in group homes such as Women's League/Makor
Very rewarding jobs!

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 9:36 am
There's a first grade teaching position available in bp. chasidish school
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics