Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
What's trending for 4yr old boy?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 6:11 pm
I have the girl thing down pat by now bh. But this is my only boy and I don't know how to pull it together. Can someone please help me shop for shabbos for my adorable son? I don't have Instagram. Links would be very appreciated. Thank you!

amother
DarkGray

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 6:20 pm
https://pompomme.com/collections/boys

https://belatikid.com/collecti.....digan

For cheaper you can check kidichic.

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 6:29 pm
Coordinate him with your girls, a blazer or cardigan in colors similar to whatever they’re wearing. That way he’ll look cute whatever you buy.

giftedmom

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 7:43 pm
Dress pants, sweater, and shirt underneath optional depending on your circles. Easy peasy

amother
DarkRed

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 7:47 pm
Check out lil leggs for their cutest boy dresswear collection n they're well priced too.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 7:53 pm
Boys are so simple to dress cutely. They need to look neat.
Most important is a well fitting pants! I pay the price because it makes all the difference. I rather save on the sweater. I buy either armando martillo skinny fit shabbos pants. There is also very nice options of leggings that is made to look like pants. The armando pants looks good on my little one though.

For the top really anything goes. Check out kidichic or any outlet store. If you get a cardigan or blazor, get a shell for underneath. I got a black ribbed shell from girls section for under a cardigan. It's a lot neater than a shirt on a little kid.

Sharp pants and black shell, cardigan over it, cute loafers shoes (you can get on amazon, I got from last years in jewish store), well fitted yarmula, neat haircut and they look so handsome.

I love dressing my boys, so simple and neat.

signed, Mom of boys!

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 7:55 pm
You can also do a nice plaid pants.
Think a wool plaid brown and beige pants with a cream colored oversized sweater.
Or a houndstooth black and white pants with a ribbed black turtleneck.

amother
Iris

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 11:07 pm
What about button down shabbos shirts, do no little boys wear them anymore?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 11:33 pm
amother Iris wrote:
What about button down shabbos shirts, do no little boys wear them anymore?

I believe boys start wearing white shirts around age 6/7/8

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:48 am
amother Tanzanite wrote:
You can also do a nice plaid pants.
Think a wool plaid brown and beige pants with a cream colored oversized sweater.
Or a houndstooth black and white pants with a ribbed black turtleneck.

Can you link some of this look, if you have a few minutes? Thanx!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:52 am
Ok. I think I'm getting the look that you're talking about. I don't know why I get overwhelmed when I think about pulling it together. Like I'm never sure if I'm getting it right or it looks just a tad off.

Is anyone doing Mandarin collar shirts under cardigans or only ribbed shell? And is it a mock neck ribbed shell or round neck?

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:36 am
amother OP wrote:
Ok. I think I'm getting the look that you're talking about. I don't know why I get overwhelmed when I think about pulling it together. Like I'm never sure if I'm getting it right or it looks just a tad off.

Is anyone doing Mandarin collar shirts under cardigans or only ribbed shell? And is it a mock neck ribbed shell or round neck?

Mandarin collar is fine. I personally like no collar over mandarin one, just a round neck. You don't have to do a shell.
If you want to do easier you can get a pullover sweater that doesn't need anything under it. There are many like that.

You can't go too wrong with a boy. As long as pants fit well and they have a neat look then they are good to go. Really not much to get right.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:38 am
amother OP wrote:
Can you link some of this look, if you have a few minutes? Thanx!

This is not very helpful as its last season and they are out of it, but just to give you an idea.

https://lulukidsclothing.com/c.....black

https://lulukidsclothing.com/c.....brown

amother
Lily

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 2:44 am
I'm also seeing a lot of turtlenecks with blazers or under cardigans, but its still a bit early for that imho

amother
Lily

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 2:49 am
This is an example with a turtleneck

Here is one with a round rib shell

this is with a pull over
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics