Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Clothes for "rounder" body types (preteen girls)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 1:03 pm
Any suggestions for where I can shop for my 9 year old daughter who, for lack of a better term, is on the rounder side? She's not fat but just kind of solid, solid arms, has a belly... Her face is round, her eyes are big round, I think she's just a rounder prototype! She is gorgeous and adorable, but we are getting frustrated going to stores that have worked for us in the past. I was in Kidichic with her today and she tried on a bunch of things that didn't work--some things that fit her in the belly and arms were too long (waist hitting her in the wrong place), the smaller size was too tight in the belly... I saw a lot of other kids there trying things on and mostly a lot just more skinny and slender than her, so I guess it's not surprising because she seems to have a different body type.

BUt--where do we go? Anywhere online?

We live in Israel...

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 2:32 pm
Have you tried Meli - fame? Junees Jr.?

They are adult/ teen but they have smaller sizes.

9 is a hard age. Your body is all funny not quiet a kids, and not quiet a teen

Also - try dresses that are tiered, not fitted they tend to look better.

Ali and Shein are great resources but you wont get in time for yom tov.
There is also a new start on shamgar in Jerusalem called jars that may have stuff, head over heels. I would shell out whatever to get something nice and next season order from shein - they have free returns, so I order tons and send back whatever doesn't work

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 2:36 pm
My 10 year old is same stunning and round:) found shirt dress are good and also found on. Ali special an olive green velour dress that has belt but did without belt , basically anything not waisted is good

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 2:45 pm
For a style guide:

This kind of dress

wuill work better the a style like

https://www.tiptoponline.co.il.....7%9d/

more stores to try"
Tip top
head over heels
banim
leader
hadas
melange

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 10:19 pm
Thanks!!!

Yes, she looks great in tiered looks!

Another NeonPurple, do you live in Israel? I didn't even know you could get Junees here, and I never tried to order Shein or Ali.

zebra111

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 11:07 pm
Junees opened a little while ago on shamgar. Shein usually arives quickly. I often find nice things in kiwi for my similar sounding dd

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:48 am
Thanks! I guess I'll need to explore a new neighborhood (we live in Jerusalem but not near to there so I've never been there).

Does Shein arrive at the post office, like regular mail--similar to how it is to get a Next package?

zebra111

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:50 am
Yes it goes to a pick up point u choose. Kiwi is by the way a chain store, they have in town, in the kemyonim...also online
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics