Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
A/o do weight loss surgery same time as spouse? Good idea?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 6:05 am
My husband and I both could benefit greatly from weight loss surgery.
We dont have any little kids so there is no worry of kids not being able to fend for themselves while we recover. So I was wondering if anyone here did this, do surgery at the same time as your husband so that you would both be going through the same thing and be able to support each other that way.
Anyone?

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 7:13 am
It's not a good idea to do any surgery the same time if you can help it. You won't be able to support each other as well if you both need major support and are not in the position to provide it.

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 7:16 am
I know someone who did this. She said that she and spouse are very happy because they are both feeling the same things which brought them closer. She says they both have new energy and it’s like their a young couple again lol. I know that their recovery was hard because they each couldn’t help each other and even though they don’t have young kids, their teenagers still had to fend for themselves which wasn’t easy.
take everything I said with a grain of salt cuz it’s a second hand opinion
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise