Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Interior design recommendations

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 7:43 am
Can anybody recommend an interior designer they’ve been happy with? Unfortunately the one we hired has been so terrible with getting our project moving along and we have wasted tons of time and got nothing done. Need somebody who will get things moving.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 1:43 pm
I used Tova Gamss recently and was very happy. She moves quickly and doesn’t waste time.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 1:50 pm
Zisi Naimark

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 2:14 pm
Thank you! WhT kind of work did you do? Does she do layouts and space planning?

amother Periwinkle wrote:
I used Tova Gamss recently and was very happy. She moves quickly and doesn’t waste time.

amother
Foxglove

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 2:16 pm
Mine has amazing taste but getting anything done is torture. So, jist want to say good for you that you’re looking to switch.. if it’s the same as mine , she’ll promise things will start moving, etc etc. but things would stay the same. ..
good luck.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 2:21 pm
It’s been so frustrating . Sometimes I wonder if she knows how much anxiety and distress she is causing me. Plus, It’s costing me a fortune to not be able to move in because she isn’t getting the work done. Every day another promise that tomorrow it will get done but I realize it’s time to cut my losses and move on. I’m so sad about the time I wasted waiting for her empty promises.

amother Foxglove wrote:
Mine has amazing taste but getting anything done is torture. So, jist want to say good for you that you’re looking to switch.. if it’s the same as mine , she’ll promise things will start moving, etc etc. but things would stay the same. ..
good luck.

amother
Foxglove

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 10:49 am
wonder if its teh same one. Made something that I so wanted to enjoy a living hell.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 9:28 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
wonder if its teh same one. Made something that I so wanted to enjoy a living hell.

What did you do about it? Did you just stick with her? Did you end up getting the work done?

amother
Foxglove

Post Thu, Oct 06 2022, 6:52 am
I kept her, but Made a lot of decisions by myself. She is a horrible project manager. I have to nag about everything to get done. Some things I want her advice, but its like pulling teeth. She didnt even bring me vendors. I found my own people for the most part. its ridiculous.

never owns up to her mistakes.
straight up LIES about ordering stuff.
did not provide me with renderings thats on the contract.

Now that I'm writing all this, .. I cant. believe im still with her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries