Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Tights for 4 yr old DD

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 9:23 pm
Looking for a link for tights for my 4 yr old DD. I live out of town and last winter bought Me Moi tights on a visit to Lakewood. Also what’s the norm with styles and colors. Are they different for weekday and shabbos? Any point of getting any color besides black? All suggestions and tips welcome 😊

hodeez

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 9:57 pm
I get the cotton tights from Primark in black, gray, white and navy

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 10:24 pm
hodeez wrote:
I get the cotton tights from Primark in black, gray, white and navy

Do they have their own website? do use white tights in the winter? What do you use the navy for?

hodeez

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 10:30 pm
https://www.primark.com/en-us/.....ights

I let my girls wear whatever they like and matches their outfits.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 10:32 pm
hodeez wrote:
https://www.primark.com/en-us/search?text=Girls+cotton+tights

I let my girls wear whatever they like and matches their outfits.

Thanks! Are these the microfiber type?

hodeez

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 10:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! Are these the microfiber type?

Nope cotton

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 11:08 pm
The me moi kind I got last year kind of were like sweater material if that makes sense? Like not the type of black tights I wear and they looked really nice. That’s the type I think I’m looking for. Not sure what it’s called

amother
Violet

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 11:14 pm
@hoodeez, have you bought Primark tights in the past? I did once, and they pimples immediately. I now stick with the local brands - MeMoi, Zubii, Butterfly etc.

OP, sorry I don’t know where these can be bought online. I do sometimes get from H&M, but they're not necessarily priced better than local, and the designs are usually a little more colorful.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 11:23 pm
amother Violet wrote:
@hoodeez, have you bought Primark tights in the past? I did once, and they pimples immediately. I now stick with the local brands - MeMoi, Zubii, Butterfly etc.

OP, sorry I don’t know where these can be bought online. I do sometimes get from H&M, but they're not necessarily priced better than local, and the designs are usually a little more colorful.

Ok thanks. Do your little girls wear different tights from weekday and d shabbos? Any advice about colors and matching outfits?

amother
Violet

Post Sat, Oct 01 2022, 11:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
Ok thanks. Do your little girls wear different tights from weekday and d shabbos? Any advice about colors and matching outfits?

If you stick with solid, you can use the same for shabbos and weekday.

If you do patterns, it's usually pretty obvious which patterns are for weekday (they have teddy bears or words or more casual designs). There are also microfiber tights with patterns that are more Shabbosdik; this year I've seen microfiber tights with velour hearts, dots, and silver stripes.

As far as colors, whatever matches the clothing. There are people who literally bring along their child's entire wardrobe to the hosiery store so they can match each outfit to the right color tights. I generally just get black and dark gray and sometimes throw in a couple of blues to be safe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics