Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
What is something you want this year? Let's manifest
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 2:57 pm
With Hashem's loving hand this year (next cycle bezh!!!) I'll conceive quickly with a healthy baby.
I'll have an easy pregnancy and an empowering labor and delivery (hopefully home birth iyh).
This year Ill have satisfaction at work with my students and not get burned out.
Iyh this year Ill focus more on my toddler and not rush to be on my phone.
Iyh my daughter will begin walking and talking soon and meet her milestones.
Iyh my marriage should grow stronger this year.
We should be able to begin to give maaser money again.
My close friends who are still single should be zoche to build a bayis neemon and have loving marriages.

Please Hashem answer my teffilos l'tova!

advocate

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 3:10 pm
Amen!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 7:52 pm
Come on ladies! What are you davening for? Envision your yeshua and write it in to be mechazek yourself and others!

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 8:00 pm
This year I'm davening that
one child should stop screaming and be able to regulate herself better
I will improve my relationship with a different child
That I will have an amazing marriage
That I will become mentally and emotionally healthy
That I will figure out what to do with my life
That our spending will once again be less then our income and I won't have to stress anymore.
That my husband will once more feel part of a community
That we will grow in our yidishkeit as a family
Please Hashem answer my tefillos l'tova!

amother
Wandflower

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 8:38 pm
This year I am davening that my child who is emotionally unstable can find stability and find their path back home to their loving parents and family. That the stories their mind tells them are only stories and are not based in reality and that my child really has love and acceptance and warmth and peace whenever my child chooses to make their way back home.

This year I am davening that it should not be so painful that his journey has taken my child far from me through no fault of mine or derelict parenting. I know I have given of myself in whatever way I could possibly give and I am in a waiting room of sorts.

I daven that Hashem give me the strength and ability to have patience for this wait. For my child to come back home again. Because with our real love in place IY"H it is possible to find a way back home. My child just has to work through all the puzzle pieces that is their life right now. I daven to always believe this.

I daven that Hashem dry my endless tears, as I wait by the door, hoping, praying that maybe today will be the day that my child will come back home.

I have good hopes for this year. Halevai.....

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:15 pm
Some things that came to mind…

I want to have a real and meaningful relationship with Hashem.
I want to truly have full respect for my husband and everything that he is. To see him with an ayin tova and to look up to him.
I want to be less nervous and stressed in general.
I want to be a better wife and mother.
I want to be zoche to live in EY!
I want to have parnassah come easily and with shefa so we can put our efforts into our yiddishkeit.
I want a healthy baby boy Smile
I want clarity in life and to get better at having bitachon in Hashem.
Mashiach!!!

Beautiful thread! Thank you for getting me thinking.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:20 pm
amother Emerald wrote:
Some things that came to mind…

I want to have a real and meaningful relationship with Hashem.
I want to truly have full respect for my husband and everything that he is. To see him with an ayin tova and to look up to him.
I want to be less nervous and stressed in general.
I want to be a better wife and mother.
I want to be zoche to live in EY!
I want to have parnassah come easily and with shefa so we can put our efforts into our yiddishkeit.
I want a healthy baby boy Smile
I want clarity in life and to get better at having bitachon in Hashem.
Mashiach!!!

Beautiful thread! Thank you for getting me thinking.

You couldn't have said it better! I needed to read thiz!

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:35 pm
I’m so happy and grateful now that my anxiety and trauma effects are completely cured
I’m so happy and grateful now that my career change was successful and I’m able to work from home and I’m making a ton of money
I’m so happy and grateful now that dh is making a ton of money and loves his job and the commute is manageable
I’m so happy and grateful now that my baby is happy, healthy and not fussy
I’m so happy and grateful now that we bought a beautiful house and the monthly payment is less than rent
I’m so happy and grateful now that I like what I see in the mirror

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:37 pm
beautiful thread AMEN!
lets keep it going! visualize ur yeshua ladies!

amother
Moonstone

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:50 pm
I believe that iyh this year….
After a year of multiple miscarriages Hashem will iyh give me a healthy baby in order to serve Him. I am grateful for how my experience has brought me closer to Him and iyh I will continue to hold on and strengthen my relationship with Him.
Hashem will allow one of my children to find the sweetness in her yiddishkeit and have a positive year of growth, maturity and self regulation.
Hashem will continue to bestow on us parnassah, iyh berevach so we can adjust our living situation in the right time to accommodate our family and allow us to host family and iyh do hachnasas orchim
Hashem should give us plentifully so we can have menuchas hanefesh to serve Him fully.
Hashem will help me get back to my easy going, happy nature.
Hashem will help me see His goodness every day and focus on all the Bracha in my life every day
Hashem will help me be in a healthy emotional state so I can be the best mother and wife I want to be.
Hashem will grant emotional and physical health to all my loved ones.
Hashem will give my close loved one his get.
Hashem will iyh bring the ultimate geulah so we can all serve Him fully!!!

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 10:08 pm
For the whole world to crown Hashem as King
For my daughter to meet and marry her besherte
For my son to come closer to Hashem and our family
For me to fulfill my potential
To support my mother with compassion
To work towards moving to a safer neighborhood, with a home that can comfortably accommodate guests and grandchildren.
To improve my health
To develop a vision for my younger daughter's future

amother
Lightcoral

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 10:20 pm
That I will get out of the hospital, no longer need treatment, and be a healthy wife and mother.

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 10:38 pm
I daven that my daughter who's unstable and far from yiddishkeit becomes closer to us and our way of life and that she find happiness.
I daven that my son who is obese can get weight-loss surgery that it should be a success and he can start shidduchim.
I daven that my daughter finds a good job, her health issues disappear and she finds a shidduch.
I daven not to have chronic migraines anymore that leaves dysfunctional for so many days.
I daven that my son should learn how to read on his grade level.
I daven that my husband should make more money in less time so he can learn as much as he wants, he enjoys it so much!
I daven that all my children,my parents,my in-laws,my siblings should be happy and healthy.
I daven for my boys to have yiras shamayim and be happy to go daven with a minyan and learn.
(I daven to have a pleasant cleaning lady that shows up on a regular basis so I can be less stressed!)
I daven to have the koach and willpower to lose the extra weight, lower my cholesterol and blood sugar level!

When you start, you really can't stop.... LOL
We need so many things!! Don't want to bore you so I'll take a break!! Wink

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 10:48 pm
May Hashem bless us with parnassa bshefa Bchovod. May my DH find a good job that brings in a solid good income. May the business that Im trying to build up, be with lots of Hatzlacha and bring us parnassa in a bechovdig way.
May we see lots of Yiddish Nachas from my children. May we be zoche to have another healthy child.

amother
Skyblue

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 7:12 am
Closer marriage
Better mother
Child should regulate himself better
Job for DH
House
Close relationship with Hashem
Forgive my parents

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:09 pm
A cure for cancer of all types and a cure for dementia of all types. When I was younger I'd hoped that they'd find a cure for Alzheimer's before I was old enough to get it, but that window of opportunity is shrinking fast and they're nowhere near a breakthrough.

Goody2shoes

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:30 pm
To truly be happy with every aspect of my life
To be able to relinquish my need for control over every aspect of my life
To see everything in a positive light and not focus on every little negativity.
I hope to be able to see the changes in myself next year this time.

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:36 pm
amother Red wrote:
I’m so happy and grateful now that my anxiety and trauma effects are completely cured
I’m so happy and grateful now that my career change was successful and I’m able to work from home and I’m making a ton of money

Would so appreciate if you could share more specifics on what you’re doing that brought about both of these changes!

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:15 pm
I am davening for Parnosa.
I am davening that I should find my zivug sheini
I am davening my children should be healthy and happy and settle down
That my daughter should make friends and her social life and school life should improve
That my house should be sold this year and I should have the strength and energy to deal with my ex in this matter and in everything else that he makes life difficult

Omein

amother
Red

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:33 pm
amother Tuberose wrote:
Would so appreciate if you could share more specifics on what you’re doing that brought about both of these changes!

You’re supposed to speak as if it already happened. I’m sure these changes will happen soon! They’re already in progress (if you want more info on how, PM me, I don’t want to derail the thread).
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur