Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Sukkos Menu - Recipe Appreciated!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 5:00 pm
Looking for easy quick recipes that look nice and impressive for when I have guest.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 5:46 pm
Bump

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 5:51 pm
Raizyscookin French Roast
Raizyscookin Minute Steak
Chicken pastrami roll-ups
Chicken meatloaf with Raizyscookin mushroom sauce

Buy ready-made gnocchi, cook, and cover in bread crumbs and - presto! - fancy shlishkes born
Noodles and cabbage
Doughless potato knishes

Roasted mini peppers and tomatoes
Fresh salads

Brownie cake
honey cake
Chocolate chip crumb cake

(No, I'm not Raizy Fried, nor a friend or relative of hers. I bought her book last year and the recipes I use from there are simple and easy and delicious, but I also can't post those recipes here, hence the reference of where they're from.}

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 7:18 pm
If you can afford a great meat, you don't need much else. Just some easy things off the top of my head.

Fish cube skewers over or next to a salad. Buy salmon, ask them to cut it in cubes for you. Marinade in a honey mustard type of dressing, bread with cornflake crumbs. Thread onto small skewers, thing 2 cubes per skewer. Bake at about 400 for 15-20 min. Serve next to angle hair spaghetti purple cabbage salad. Or just a purple cabbage slaw.

Or you can do a side of salmon in the center of table. Can look so pretty and it's yummy. you can also put angle hair spaghetti salad around it or some veggies...

This year with my meat I want to serve mashed lima beans instead of mashed potatoes. You sute lot of garlic and onion in oil and blend it with cooked lima beans and season.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:01 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
If you can afford a great meat, you don't need much else. Just some easy things off the top of my head.

Fish cube skewers over or next to a salad. Buy salmon, ask them to cut it in cubes for you. Marinade in a honey mustard type of dressing, bread with cornflake crumbs. Thread onto small skewers, thing 2 cubes per skewer. Bake at about 400 for 15-20 min. Serve next to angle hair spaghetti purple cabbage salad. Or just a purple cabbage slaw.

Or you can do a side of salmon in the center of table. Can look so pretty and it's yummy. you can also put angle hair spaghetti salad around it or some veggies...

This year with my meat I want to serve mashed lima beans instead of mashed potatoes. You sute lot of garlic and onion in oil and blend it with cooked lima beans and season.

Sounds good

SYA

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 9:08 pm
Dinner done cookbook has some quick one pan recipes that are easy to make. Like chicken with potatoes or rice. A one pan mix for brownie cake. And much more.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen