Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Random- Have You Been Getting My Target Grocery Orders?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:13 pm
I use a lot of delivery services, Target, Walmart, Instacart etc and I sometimes have issues where my orders are mistakenly delivered to a completely different address with a somewhat similar street name.

So if you often see random food deliveries just dropped off on your doorstep, you may be the one getting my orders! I order a lot of Gluten Free items and produce. I get the orders refunded of course, just wondering what ends up happening with the food...

So, did anyone find a bag from Shoprite with 8 containers of So Delicious parve vanilla ice cream (they were on sale!) today?

amother
Honey

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:30 pm
Check the phone book who lives at that address.

amother
NeonPink

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 4:45 pm
Used to happen to me all the time!

I now put into the comments “double check address is xyz” and whenever the shopper texts I also tell them “double check address is xyz” I have not had issues since I started doing that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries