Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 44  45  46  Next

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 1:49 pm
BDE- it's always sad to hear about the passing of a fellow Yid. That being said, I don't know why that belongs here since no one knows anything about the niftar's vaccine history and including it here actually casts a major pall of doubt on all of the posts.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 2:00 pm
The 5 Towns is probably the most vaxxed area with 98% vax rates. Thus guy was young and vibrant and he died very unexpectedly. Connect the dots. Or don't. All his friends got the shots. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. 98% chance he did what 98% of the folks in the 5 Towns did.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 2:11 pm
I’m reading the real Anthony Fauci by Robert f Kennedy jr and it is a well documented real eye opener.

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 2:12 pm
amother Mauve wrote:
BDE- it's always sad to hear about the passing of a fellow Yid. That being said, I don't know why that belongs here since no one knows anything about the niftar's vaccine history and including it here actually casts a major pall of doubt on all of the posts.

If he would have died from covid then it would have been ok to announce it to the world but if someone dies unexpectedly after taking the covid vaccine then lets not connect the dots or talk about it? Why are you uncomfortable admitting that the covid vaccine is killing people? Why the secrecy surrounding it especially if you are not making millions from it (like fauci presumably did given that his net worth increased by millions during covid while many other people were fired from their jobs for not taking the experimental vaccine)? And if there are problems with this untested covid vaccine then why not take it off the market until it can be tested appropriately? Or is it only food for babies or other essential items that people need that can be taken off the market while the same fda is ignoring the problems associated with the covid vaccine including many deaths after people take it? Why the double standards?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 4:35 pm
well said
good questions

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 5:56 pm
Elevated troponin levels post-vax
What I know is that some hospitals are now doing this on everyone and they are surprisingly high. But I don't know what the numbers are because nobody is talking about them. I wonder why?

Steve Kirsch
Oct 2

Troponin Levels – The Heart Attack Blood Test myheart.net
We know that the vaccine causes heart damage which then manifests itself as elevated troponin levels after the shot.

Apparently some hospitals are now measuring this on all patients and then not sharing the data. But some hospital workers know what is going on.

Here’s the anecdote that got my attention:

Steve, you will find this story of interest.

I was just today discharged from the most prestigious academic teaching hospital in the South. I had gone into the ER yesterday morning because I was so dizzy that I could barely stand (I’m a healthy 62 year old in good shape; BMI: 24). I am also a few weeks post-concussion, so I was worried about a cranial bleed.

Long story short: I was held overnight so that they could do an MRI/MRA w/contrast this morning. That showed no TIA bleeding, which was great news. Apparently, the concussion has done some damage to my Vestibular functions (inner ear). I was then discharged after lunch, told to live life slowly and carefully, and instructed to follow up with a neuro-balance therapy group. Now for the interesting part…

I asked for all of my data files and paperwork, as I always do. As I went through the exhaustive four pages of MRI interpretation, I noticed a paragraph at the bottom of page five titled: HS Troponin - I Beckman with an excellent result (4 ng/L w/ reference range of 3-19). That's curious! So, I asked the nurse “Why did you run this test?” She responded that it is often run for potential stroke patients, which, upon reflection, I could understand.

I went a bit further and asked how frequently it is tested in the general population, and that’s when I got the fascinating answer to the real (vaxx) question. She said “Just this year we have started running Troponin on almost everybody, even a guy that comes into the ER with a cut on his finger”. I asked why the new protocol, and she didn’t have an answer, but she did close by saying “We sure are seeing a lot of elevated levels in so many people”. Wow, I thought. You’ve just given a hard-core mRNA skeptic like me a gold nugget.

Jim R.

Atlanta

I want to know what the numbers are:

What % of people have elevated troponin?

How high are the levels?

What is the % in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated?

How long ago did the person have her last vaccine dose?

Unfortunately, the CDC hasn’t published any of these numbers.

If you know the numbers (amount elevated and percent of patients with elevated troponin when everyone is tested (and their vax status if known), this could be very helpful.

I presume Jim was referring to Emory University in his note. So I sent an email to the Dean of the Medical School, Dr. Vikas Sukhatme who is an old friend (he was the person who pointed out to me that the data on ivermectin to treat COVID was very solid and everyone should be paying attention to it).

We’ll see what happens. But if you know of other data from other hospitals, I’m all ears.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 6:22 pm
Crazy about the troponin and dizziness
What’s that all about?

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 11:28 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
Crazy about the troponin and dizziness
What’s that all about?

What did you read about diziness? I have a neighbor who is constantly dizzy.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 6:28 am
One of the best videos about our topic. 55 minutes.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 6:30 am
The dizziness was in the article you posted about elevated troponin levels post vax.
And I have heard of vertigo and dizziness friends and family have been experiencing recently Sad so the mentioning of it caught my eye.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 6:42 am
Oy, my neighbors - both in their seventies - are suffering so much since the shots. I tried to talk them out of it but they wouldn't listen. She is plotzing from back pain and they are both suffering terrible bouts of dizziness. Uch.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 8:37 am
So sad!

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:55 pm
From Died Suddenly: (Cool Aid = Vaccine, in case someone doesn't get it)

I am a pediatric nurse and I quit my job after seeing cool aid injured kids on my unit. The hospital keeps pushing the the cool aid. Never had a child admitted for C-19 on my unit but did see My-o card I tis and Stro-kes. Our pediatric unit only has kids up to 18 years old and when I was there they were only giving cool aid to 16-18 yr olds and we were see many kids harmed by the cool aid. I can only imagine the number of children harmed since they started forcing the cool aid on kids down to 6 months old. Criminal.

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:08 pm
Did you see this, Chossidmom? Dr's in CA will not be allowed to say anything against the covid vaccine narrative to their patients or they (the doctors) will be punished for spreading "misinformation". So no saying anything negative about the covid vaccine. Unfortunately, NY and NJ tend to copy California so expect the bills to make it to these states as well. Voting on Nov 8 has never been as important as now.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/s.....01008

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.....B2098

https://www.gov.ca.gov/wp-cont.....a349e

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:10 pm
Government controls doctors just like the communists control doctors and scientists in
Communist countries.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:57 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Did you see this, Chossidmom? Dr's in CA will not be allowed to say anything against the covid vaccine narrative to their patients or they (the doctors) will be punished for spreading "misinformation". So no saying anything negative about the covid vaccine. Unfortunately, NY and NJ tend to copy California so expect the bills to make it to these states as well. Voting on Nov 8 has never been as important as now.

Yeah. Saw it a while back. I feel like I can't take too much more of this. But I have to. Whatever Hashem's plan is, is what I have to be able to live with.

It's a very difficult time for me right now. I've been taking this stuff too much to heart and it's taking a toll on me. A girl collapsed in shul during Musaf Shmone Esreh and noone made a sound. I started to scream "hatzola" and ran down to get the men to call an ambulance. Noone else thought anything and I was, in my mind, thinking "Heart attack. Stroke. Death. Vaccine". It's terrible. I was very fragile for the rest of the day and it still hasn't left me. I dunno.
I told my husband that I'm very on edge, worrying about my triple vaxed extended family. He said I have to stop worrying. He said that if someone dies he'll say kaddish and move on. Everyone makes their own choices (he really is not a heartless guy. He is super sensitive but his brain controls him, unlike me).

Here is the bright spot in my day: My very cerebral friend who lives in Israel but comes from California still travels there for work. She is in insurance. She was there in August and saw what is happening with Newsom. She herself must be triple vaxxed. BUT today we spoke and she was completely on board with what is going on in the world. She says thaat there is no doubt that it is all deliberate. She sees the food shortages coming. The energy crisis looming etc. We didn't discuss if the pandemic was really a plandemic but I was so grateful that she is waking up!!!!!

Gmar Chasima Tova to everyone. May this be THE year of Moshiach. We sure need him.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 4:51 pm
amother Azalea wrote:

Frankly that is terrifying. And incontrovertible evidence of what's been happening. Thank you for posting this. Hopefully someone will take it to the Supreme Court as this is definitely a violation of first amendment. At the very least!

Also of note : Sweden stopped vaccinating healthy children.

Amein! Yes we need moshiach now!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 05 2022, 2:37 pm
Died Suddenly News:
From a hospital nurse near where I live- "Just saying in the last 2 weeks at *** labor and delivery we have had 12!!! Fetal demises!! We have had more demises in the last 15-18 months than I have seen in the 25 years in labor and delivery. People better start waking up and questioning things"
So sad!!!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 05 2022, 5:16 pm
For Hebrew speakers.
This is a 48 minute movie about what transpired in Israel over the past two years, with a special emphasis on the mainstream media.
Very worthwhile watching.
If it gets censored from Youtube you can watch here: https://rumble.com/v1mi8b2-98268302.html

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 06 2022, 4:22 pm
Steve Kirsch
Oct 6

Doctor speaks out on YouTube against the vaccines and is not censored (yet)
This YouTube video where Dr. Marquis tells people to think before they jab their kids is still up on YouTube 24 hours after it was posted. How is that even possible!?? This should be front page news that a video like this lasts for more than a few minutes before being censored.

Page 24 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics