Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Yom Tov Dishes & Menus
Dirty nachos?

benny

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 8:59 pm
Anyone have a good recipe for dirty nachos type recipe? I guess with pulled beef?

esther11

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 10:20 pm
We were thinking abt making dirty nachos also. I don’t have any recipe, was just thinking of layering different elements:

Tortilla chips
Pulled beef
Parve sour cream
Guacamole
Peppers
Red onions
Spicy Mayo/garlic Mayo

Basically anything that would go well and make it more fun!

benny

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 10:22 pm
Yum thanks for the great ideas. Was also thinking of doing hot peppers. Is parve sour cream good?

esther11

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 11:06 pm
benny wrote:
Yum thanks for the great ideas. Was also thinking of doing hot peppers. Is parve sour cream good?

Oh right! Yes! My husband loves the Trader Joe’s sweet and spicy jalapeños, so we might add that!
It’s not as good as regular sour cream, like I wouldn’t lick the spoon after. But it adds a nice fresh creaminess with this sort of thing.

dena613

Post Tue, Oct 04 2022, 12:26 am
Dirty nachos?? LOL
Never heard of that! What an awful name Laugh

bargainlover

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 6:38 pm
Which brand tortilla chips tastes good with this?

AmedeoAvogadro

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 6:42 pm
dena613 wrote:
Dirty nachos?? LOL
Never heard of that! What an awful name Laugh

I would call this thread a clickbait

OBnursemom

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 6:46 pm
From here https://www.mexicali-blue.com/.....chos/

Following this recipe either omit the meat or use fake meat or fake cheese.

Assuming the reader doesn’t know how to make nachos at all, here is a basic introduction on how to make dirty nachos: Nachos are a delicious and easy snack to make, and dirty nachos are an even better way to enjoy them! To make dirty nachos, simply start with a layer of chips, then add a layer of your favorite sauce or salsa. Next, add a layer of meat, beans, or cheese, and then top it off with another layer of chips. Finally, bake the nachos in the oven until they’re hot and bubbly. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or any other toppings you like, and enjoy!

If you have leftovers, you can use them up in an easy way by making homemade tortillas. You don’t have to worry about measuring accurately because this recipe is simple to make. We use them when we chat with friends or watch a game because they are simple to make. If you have a standard size bag of chips, fill it with one pound of cheese. You can make delicious, healthy, and simple ones by following these simple steps. nachos are all about the ground beef, shredded beef, pork, chicken, and even vegetables; feel free to use whatever you want. For a quick and easy recipe, bake nachos in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

To accompany it, I like to serve it with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and/or refried beans. If you have a large crowd, you could easily make a few trays of these, as well as customize the topping. This type of nachos is extremely flexible and forgiving. It’s simple to make this meal in no time because it’s made with a variety of ingredients. Whatever you decide to try with this recipe, you can experiment with different ingredients that your family enjoys. You will be able to make cleaning up easier if you use a silicone mat on your baking sheet.

sunshine23

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 6:47 pm
It's only clickbait if u don't know what that is. I make dirty fries. I put sauteed onion banana peppers. Hot dogs sliced and roasted with sauce, avocado if I have, tomato if I have, tonz of sauces like garlic, pesto, spicy mayo, yum
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Yom Tov Dishes & Menus