Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Video camera that beeps if baby cries-such a thing?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 07 2022, 5:15 pm
I have the blink camera that attaches to my phone that's in the kids room so that we can go on short walks at night.
The issue is I have to keep opening the app to check on the kids.
Is there any camera that would beep or make my phone ring or something if a kid is crying.
And no I don't want to hear that I should never step outside at night I go on short walks and I check on the house every 5 min it's perfectly safe thanks

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Oct 07 2022, 5:17 pm
If you don’t want to hear that, you’d better take this thread down quickly. Or delete the part that says why you need it.

amother
Wallflower

Post Fri, Oct 07 2022, 5:25 pm
Getting the popcorn ready

amother
Wandflower

Post Fri, Oct 07 2022, 5:55 pm
My Wyze camera and Hubble baby monitor both do it but have a million and ten false alarms a day. I get an alert every time a car drives by

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Oct 07 2022, 6:02 pm
Why dont you just keep the app open on your phone, with the audio on? Ive done that before. You'll hear any sounds going on in the room the whole time, which should really mean you'll be hearing quiet, and if theres any noise you'll hear it

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Oct 07 2022, 6:07 pm
I don’t leave the house but when I take a shower I open the app on my phone and turn the volume up so that I can hear. Can you just leave the app on with the up?

DrMom

Post Sat, Oct 08 2022, 12:23 pm
Can you get a jogging stroller so you can take the baby with you on your walk?

amother
Cadetblue

Post Sat, Oct 08 2022, 8:05 pm
I have a good recommendation, but there is no way I will have a hand if anything happens chas veshalom.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sat, Oct 08 2022, 8:56 pm
Can you use the baby monitors that come with a parent unit that you can put in your pocket/purse? You can leave the audio on and still have your phone available without being stuck on the app.

amother
Broom

Post Sat, Oct 08 2022, 9:39 pm
amother Cadetblue wrote:
I have a good recommendation, but there is no way I will have a hand if anything happens chas veshalom.

Can you share? I wait towards the front of my house while my baby naps in the back during the afternoon bus drop off, and would love to take care of emails while waiting. I have house stops so I'm waiting inside, no worries.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics