Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Question: American Dream timed ticket

BS"D!!!

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 1:43 am
I assume it is worth getting a timed ticket for mini golf on chol hamoed. Do they really stick to the time? Also, if I get an add on for mirror maze, there doesn’t seem to be a timed ticket for the add-on. How would that work?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 3:41 am
BS"D!!! wrote:
I assume it is worth getting a timed ticket for mini golf on chol hamoed. Do they really stick to the time? Also, if I get an add on for mirror maze, there doesn’t seem to be a timed ticket for the add-on. How would that work?

Yes definitely buy the timed ticket on chol hamoed!!!! They stick to the time within 15 minutes or so but it honestly depends on who is checking you in and how many people are waiting for after.
I think our mirror maze was timed but don’t remember the details.

BS"D!!!

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:44 am
Thanks! Does anyone know about the add on ticket that doesn’t have a time. Would I end up waiting for a long time to use it? If so, it may not be worth adding it on since I don’t know how long I can spend in the mall.
Also, how much time should I budget for mini golf and how much for the mirror maze?

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:48 am
BS"D!!! wrote:

They will sell out of tickets so you will need to get timed tickets
We did the glow in dark mini good last chol hamoed and they were running about an hour late

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:49 am
amother Cerise wrote:
They will sell out of tickets so you will need to get timed tickets
We did the glow in dark mini golf on pesach chol hamoed and they were running about an hour late

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:52 am
Yes get a timed ticket or you won’t be able to get in when you arrive and can wait really long. We showed up 30-60 minutes late at times and no one blinked at anything. I think if it’s sort of around the time they allow you in

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:53 am
BS"D!!! wrote:
Thanks! Does anyone know about the add on ticket that doesn’t have a time. Would I end up waiting for a long time to use it? If so, it may not be worth adding it on since I don’t know how long I can spend in the mall.
Also, how much time should I budget for mini golf and how much for the mirror maze?

Both are about an hour, but the wait to get in can be 20 minutes

BS"D!!!

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:57 am
Yes, but when you get a package with an add- on, whatever you add on doesn’t have a time- but I assume it has a ticket. Does that mean you wait on a long line, or that the timed tickets go first? Would I not be able to use them if I have to leave at a certain point?

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:59 am
BS"D!!! wrote:
Yes, but when you get a package with an add- on, whatever you add on doesn’t have a time- but I assume it has a ticket. Does that mean you wait on a long line, or that the timed tickets go first? Would I not be able to use them if I have to leave at a certain point?

It means you go right after. You would just wait with the people that have that time ticket but not on the line waiting for slots to open up

BS"D!!!

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 9:43 am
Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics