Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Public Thank You to Dr Roberts

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:31 pm
I'm just so appreciative to the tremendous Chessed he does each year.
I want to give a huge public thank you to him.
My children really love his carnivals and I don't have to spend money that I don't have.

amother
Clear

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:35 pm
I wish we could like a post a thousand times. Yes yes yes. So much care and intelligence went into this carnival it’s amazing. It’s one thing to have the money it’s a whole different thing to execute such a massive undertaking.

amotherof3

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:37 pm
Agree 100%!!! We enjoy it so much each and every year!!

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:43 pm
Ditto

shev

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 8:44 pm
By the carnival they were saying if you want to tell him thank you you should post a comment on Lakewood Scoop. He reads the comments.

amother
Blueberry

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 9:44 pm
Yes!! I was trying to think of a way to thank him! We had a great time today and so did the hundreds of other people walking around with huge smiles on their faces even in the rain

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 10:46 pm
I remember the first year he did it. My husband came home and said someone is making something in his backyard, let's go check it out. I was very confused, I didn't understand what we were going to. But we went and my kids loved it and we went for years until my kids grew out of it. I remember when his backyard got really crowded and he moved it to Pine Park and we couldn't believe this little thing got so big.

When you think about how many kids and how many parents he gave so much joy to, it's unbelievable. The amount of money he spent over the years is staggering. And the amount of money us parents have saved is unmeasurable. He must have tremendous zechusim.

Last edited by Notsobusy on Thu, Oct 13 2022, 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

keym

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 10:54 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
I remember the first year he did it. My husband came home and said someone is making something in his backyard, let's go check it out. I was very confused, I didn't understand what we were going to. But we went and my kids loved it and we went for years until my kids grew out of it. I remember when his backyard got really crowded and he moved it to Pine Park and we couldn't believe this little thing got so big.

When you think about how many kids and how many parents he gave so much joy to, it's unbelievable. The amount of money he spent over the years is staggering. And the amount of money us parents have saved is unmeasurable. He must have tremendous zechusim.

I saw on the scoop, that he said there were an estimated 20,000 children there today and the event this year cost him $120,000.
I just wish him kol hakovod.

amother
Aconite

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 11:26 pm
I heard him interviewed on Inspiration for the Nation podcast and he said they work tirelessly on improving the carnival year after year taking feedback and making it better and better.

I read the comments now and see people mentioning short wait times etc. How do they do it practically?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries