Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Shocking: Pfizer says vax was never tested regarding stoppin
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
Calendula

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 2:57 pm
fleetwood wrote:
No..this isn't what happens. What does happen is women forced to pump in a bathroom. Or forced to use their lunch hour to pump. Or are docked time from work for disappearing to pump. Or the women who produce nothing while pumping so are forced to use formula. All these situations cause many of us to not breast feed and forces us to use formula. It absolutely does happen even though you may not realize it

The poster specifically said that happened. That the woman wasnt allowed to bring a cooler to keep her personal milk.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 2:58 pm
amother Calendula wrote:
The poster specifically said that happened. That the woman wasnt allowed to bring a cooler to keep her personal milk.

And I'm explaining other things that happen..whereby we are forced to stop nursing.

amother
Calendula

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 3:00 pm
fleetwood wrote:
And I'm explaining other things that happen..whereby we are forced to stop nursing.

I understand that it is difficult for a working mother to nurse. But she was comparing being forced to take the covid vax to being forced to give a baby formula because the mom couldn't nurse because she wasn't allowed to bring a cooler. I personally don't see the comparison at all.

amother
Bone

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 5:21 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Pfizer never said it stops transmission.

But on the ground it was found to stop transmission of the original, alpha, and delta strains. For omicron it doesn't stop transmission.

I don't understand why people still mask. I think those who are still masking believe their masks will protect them. I always feel bad for them (and bad that I'm not wearing a mask for them), because their mask won't protect them - for them to be protected, everyone else would need to be wearing a mask, and no one is, so their own masks are useless. I'm all for masking in doctors' offices and such, but if the office isn't going to enforce the rule (and they don't), then they should drop it entirely, because having a rule that isn't enforced is very damaging to their credibility in general.

We dont know what Pfizer said or didnt say to the CDC and other government agencies around the world, because we werent privy to those conversations. But either they lied or the government agencies lied. And as a result people were forced into taking the vaccine. This includes kids under the age of 20 who if healthy had absolutely no reason to take it because it turns out, they couldnt protect their teachers and elders anyway. So all the deaths and injuries to kids from these vaccines are on the heads of these lying scoundrels.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 5:31 pm
What on earth does nursing have to do with mandatory vaxxing unprecedented censorship and all the lies and coverups coming out now?!

amother
Calendula

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 5:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
What on earth does nursing have to do with mandatory vaxxing censorship and all the lies and coverups coming out now?!

No clue. One poster was trying to say how mandating the vaccine is no worse than a nursing mom who feels forced to give formula. She also claims Pfizer didn't lie. Banging head

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 5:39 pm
No words

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 9:19 pm
amother Calendula wrote:
No clue. One poster was trying to say how mandating the vaccine is no worse than a nursing mom who feels forced to give formula. She also claims Pfizer didn't lie. Banging head

Forcing people to undergo a medical procedure is similar to giving a baby formula?

amother
NeonPurple

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 10:09 pm
In high school my global history teacher taught us over and over and over, if you want to know why, follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, $$$ makes the world turn, $$$ makes the world go round. Its always down to being $$$$ driven.

Human psychology is an interesting thing.

If you are not sure that Pfizer press releases to the politicians and news outlets were full of omissions, misinformation and cherry picking scientific data, you can start with the very long list of scientists and doctors who were/are extremely pro vax as of 2020, who are now going public to call out the garbage. Technically, in reality, most are still pro vax, just against bs.

Legit, the list of them is lllloooooonnnnngggggg.

One of the latest to cross the "party line" is Top Fda advisor, very pro vax Dr Paul Offit. Go try to search it, you won't find it in the first 10 pages of results. Tech is still communising/marxisting/animal farming the search results to fit with Pfizer quaterly profits.

How many FDA long term officials "retired" in the last few years to protest the "science" that was going on?

How many revisions has the cdc made to their website and erased "certainty statements" that were called pure science then, and there was no data that showed that so now that time told they "never said it" (gaslighting).

How many ethical and moral conflicts of interest are there between the goverment and private sector revolving door, and donations?

You can still be pro vax and call out garbage where you find it. And good solid products do not need coersion. They sell themselves.

Do you want a list of pro covid vax doctors who are now publically against it at least for many people?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 4:08 am
Very chilling
Hashem Yishmor

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 4:27 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Forcing people to undergo a medical procedure is similar to giving a baby formula?

An apparently untested medical procedure on a one size fits all basis!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 8:23 pm
southernbubby wrote:
amother Forestgreen wrote:
Gotcha Southern B , Chuckee Cheese ought to request citizens carry proof of vaccines to play too. Let's just switch from a democracy to a police state while we're at it.

And while we are at it; TSA needs to check vaccine records before every flight, bus, or train ride.

Bumped into this. It’s not even 4 years…

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....rt=40
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics