Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Top pediatric neurologist to Diagnose ADHD

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 21 2022, 2:58 pm
Hi,
Need top neurologist in NY area, to confirm Adhd & prescribe meds for a child

Daffi

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:26 pm
Dr Jeffery kornitzer he’s in Morristown nj. He is phenomenal and so down to earth. I recommend him highly. He is treating my 11 yr. old adhd son. I switched to him from dr molovsky from mt. Sinai. I’m so glad I did, he takes the time to listen and understand.

Lkwdmom4

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 12:19 pm
I took my son to Dr. Kornitzer and he received an ADHD diagnosis. Dr. Kornitzer very much encourages trying vitamins as a first line of defense before trying meds. You can PM me for more details.

amother
Leaf

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 12:46 pm
Lkwdmom4 wrote:
I took my son to Dr. Kornitzer and he received an ADHD diagnosis. Dr. Kornitzer very much encourages trying vitamins as a first line of defense before trying meds. You can PM me for more details.
Which office did you go to? Do you know if there’s a way to see him thru jerseycare?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)