Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Flying in twin pregnancy

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 1:02 pm
I will iyh be almost 20 weeks when I'll be flying domestically. Only 3 hr flight, heard flying international can become an issue but my Dr said as long as no cramping, contractions or bleeding it's ok. I do have braxton hicks, but it's controllable comes from laying or sitting certain positions or not drinking enough..anyone had/have such experience? I have had contractions thruought my prevoius pregnancy and bh didnt cause any harm. But has anyone had any experience flying at that stage with twins? Also Having braxton hicks and pregnant with twins and if that caused or made a diff during pregnancy or birth, Thanx!!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 1:13 pm
sorry no good advice. at that point I was in terrible pain already and could barely walk, let alone fly.

amother
Anemone

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 2:13 pm
I flew with twins RT, about a three hour flight each way, at about 20 weeks, no problem. I was 35 years old at the time, was considered high-risk because of my age, and no one except my ob and I thought I'd carry to term. (I did.) However, don't rely on my experience; be guided by your ob.

I recall having B-H but don't remember at what point they started.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more