Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Finally getting back my life together

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 11:26 pm
Delete

amother
Electricblue

Post Thu, Oct 27 2022, 12:48 am
amother OP wrote:
After 3 yrs of heavy work I finnaly decided that I'm giving up my job! I always wanted , but had a huge fair from all of the "what ifs"
Today I said NO I'm not doing this anymore! (after 3 yrs ) of letting myself be used and abused.

I want to give over an important message "please always trust your gut " if you feel something isnt right means that it isn't,, trust and believe in yourself! (Talking to myself) I always felt something is off with my work environment but pushed and pushed giving myself excuses that things will get better, that my boss doesn't mean it he's in a bad mood tomorrow will get better etc
... NO, it never gotten any better. only worse! The harder I worked the more I got blamed . He always wanted more from me , the more I've done the bigger the pressure . The more I've done and accomplished , the more I got criticized! Let alone I was the only worker doing it all! I got promised nice bonuses, and stuff that never happened. payment didn't come on time . FINALLY. I feel relieved! I feel I'm getting back my life! going back to reality! Coming out from a nutshell, I was begged to stay . I couldn't. I just couldn't. That said I feel a huge shift in my body like a certain release Weird feeling. My body feels overwhelmed it feels after I have babies. It's so weird to me why I feel this way. my body is releasing lots of stress , pressure , the major responsibility I was carrying . Vacations were a hassle since I always needed to take my work along. Making sure everything goes smoothly. All. On . My. Own . ( I'm not even owning this buis.) I was placed to do it all and was left feeling that I don't deserve. I don't deserve being respected, not deserving big bonuses or payment ontime . I was pushed to the walls to do things I really shouldn't have. They gave me way more to do than how much a human can handle ( I'm a mother of 7) I wasn't told at the beginning how the job ...and
Today I feel like I didn't trust myself enough, I let the abuse kick in .

My body is giving me messages. I still need to process . Let my body relax . And just let all the toxicity come out! I feel a major shift . Lots of body symptoms. A lot of mixed feelings.

Anyone can relate Mind sharing?

I can totally relate but am very very happy for you.
I just finished a new book by Gabor Mate about what toxic environment and culture do to us.
Please put yourself first. There is only one of you!

amother
Jasmine

Post Sat, Oct 29 2022, 11:23 pm
There are workshops for healing.

Awakening within Workshop is amazing for trauma healing.

There is a women's retreat coming up
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics