Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Post Covid fatigue and work

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 28 2022, 9:45 am
I had Covid for the first time a year ago, then a 2nd time in Jan--both times either mild or extremely mild. I was expecting at the time so I chalked up the fatigue to pregnancy.

Now my baby is 7m old, she sleeps well most nights, but I am just ALWAYs tired. I took 2 naps yesterday. One coffee isn't enough for me anymore, but I find it makes me super hungry when it wears off so I'm trying to do without out it. I mean I drink a coffee and then can still go take a nap.

I *think* it might be Covid related, but I'm not sure if its that or just "Life with 6 kids pulling at me from all ends and I'm in my late 30s"--but I don't know.

I'm trying to work, I have some flexibility with my job but I know what I'm getting away with is not ideal and I need to be more productive. I can't lose my job, and they need me right now.

Has anyone gotten an official "covid accommodation" due to Covid fatigue?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics