Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Sheet Pan Paprika Chicken With with Zucchini & Onions

Amarante

Post Thu, Nov 03 2022, 12:29 pm
This was very good and ridiculously easy to make and with a sheet pan dinner the protein and vegetable are all cooked together.

Sheet Pan Paprika Chicken With with Zucchini & Onions

Excerpt From: Ayesha Curry - The Full Plate

I love boneless, skinless chicken thighs. The dark meat is more flavorful than breast meat, they cook quickly (but don’t get dry), and chicken is (always) a blank canvas for spices of all kinds. For this sheet pan supper, I spice up thighs with sweet paprika, coriander, and allspice and pair them with zucchini and onions. To avoid mushy squash, choose zucchini that are medium to small (avoid the seedy, baseball bat–size ones at all cost) and roast 1-inch pieces at a high temperature so they caramelize and brown alongside the onions.

SERVES 4

3 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1½ teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground coriander
½ teaspoon ground allspice
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)

Preheat the oven to 450°F.

In a large bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the paprika, brown sugar, coriander, and allspice and stir to form a paste. Season each chicken thigh with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the chicken to the spice paste and rub the paste into each piece to coat on all sides.

Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and nestle the zucchini and onion around the pieces. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.”
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey