Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Chicken recipe for toddlers

erb17

Post Thu, Nov 03 2022, 7:17 pm
ISO a chicken recipe that’s soft for toddlers. Thanks

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Nov 03 2022, 7:26 pm
I mostly gave them the chicken from my chicken soup. Doesn't get softer than that.

Hashemlovesme1

Post Thu, Nov 03 2022, 7:31 pm
If they like it sweet:
Pour duck sauce over chicken on the bone. Bake in oven covered for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. My little kids love that!
Other option we like is to skip the sauce and just put spices on chicken on the bone (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika) and bake covered for 2 hours.

erb17

Post Thu, Nov 03 2022, 8:19 pm
Hashemlovesme1 wrote:
If they like it sweet:
Pour duck sauce over chicken on the bone. Bake in oven covered for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. My little kids love that!
Other option we like is to skip the sauce and just put spices on chicken on the bone (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika) and bake covered for 2 hours.

Thanks! Do you add any oil/ liquid so it doesn’t dry out?

Blessing1

Post Thu, Nov 03 2022, 8:34 pm
I do the following, comes out very soft.
Cut up a bunch of onions. Put chicken on top. Make a mixture of oil & spices and smear on chicken. Cover well and bake for 3 hours. Comes out so soft and moist. You can add quartered potatoes and it's a meal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus