Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Assisted living facilities in Brooklyn

amother

Post Mon, Jun 02 2008, 12:03 am
Does anyone have any info on any assisted living facilities in Brooklyn, Shomer shabbos and strictly mehadrin kosher only. Any input will be a great help. Thank you.

mom7270

Post Mon, Jun 02 2008, 12:10 am
there is scharfs ateret avot in flatbush- its supposed to be really nice. and my grandfather is in the regency in bp on 19 and 51 and he is soooo happy there and the environment is great and so is hechsher etc...if you need any more info let me know

sarahd

Post Mon, Jun 02 2008, 6:23 am
I was going to suggest the same two places.

ss321

Post Mon, Jun 02 2008, 8:40 am
mom7270 wrote:
there is scharfs ateret avot in flatbush- its supposed to be really nice. and my grandfather is in the regency in bp on 19 and 51 and he is soooo happy there and the environment is great and so is hechsher etc...if you need any more info let me know

regency is great. heimishe place. http://regencyofbp.com/ but I think these pics are a few years old. they also have good food, ive been to sheva brachos and stuff there. Im sure they make it look all fancy and stuff for parties, but its the same cook, and seems to do a great job.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries