Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
Any camp option for my daughter??

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 2:16 pm
Hi everyone

My daughter is currently in 11th grade. Does anyone know of summer camps that are for 11th graders or that have a half staff half camper option? (No overpriced travelling camp pls...)

Thanks

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 2:19 pm
I've found some kids that age go as "waiters" which is effectively that. There is a smaller fee, and they can make tips. They half work and half do fun stuff, and aren't really in charge of campers.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 2:26 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I've found some kids that age go as "waiters" which is effectively that. There is a smaller fee, and they can make tips. They half work and half do fun stuff, and aren't really in charge of campers.
Thanks for your response!
I'm clueless when it comes to camps its my oldest daughter so never had the experience before, also we dont live in the US. wdym by 'fun stuff'? do they participate like all the rest of the campers? and what about sleeping do they sleep in regular bunks...?

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 10:28 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for your response!
I'm clueless when it comes to camps its my oldest daughter so never had the experience before, also we dont live in the US. wdym by 'fun stuff'? do they participate like all the rest of the campers? and what about sleeping do they sleep in regular bunks...?

I think they have various activities (swim time, etc.), chill time, trips (amusement parks, historical sites, Walmart lol), etc. around the meal times or when the campers are on trips (and arent' eating at the camp).

I think they have their own bunks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps