Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Sympathy or solid advice pls. 17 yr old bed wet in yeshiva
Previous  1  2

amother
Winterberry

Post Thu, Aug 25 2022, 8:37 pm
I am really sorry for your son. I have a bed wetter and it’s awful.
I’m sure you don’t want to add to his burden by becoming overwhelmed about it. He’s probably already experiencing all the negative emotions and doesn’t need someone to reflect them back to him.
He’s obviously close to you, it would be great if you could continue to approach this from a place of strength.
A Bracha that this be resolved quickly and the embarrassment mechaper for anything if need be. ❤️

Goldie613

Post Fri, Aug 26 2022, 4:18 am
OP, would he be comfortable wearing overnight pads, just in case the medicine fails? Girls can hide them as bulky pads, I'm not sure how boys hide them, but since they make them there must be a way...

I think they also make underwear that can hold urine for the same reason, and that at least might be less noticeable.

Hope things go better for him

Hug

amother
Petunia

Post Mon, Nov 07 2022, 7:54 pm
I once spoke to a urologist. the only cure is to either grow out of it or the bedwetting alarm (if you follow the directions that comes with the device)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics