Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Teeth Whitening - Bright White and Long Lasting

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 5:47 pm
Where and what type of whitening is the best? That'll give me nice white teeth for long term? Please advise. Ty

amother
Lotus

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 5:57 pm
Following

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 6:04 pm
Following

married1234

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 7:38 pm
You can always get the crest whitening strips. If you are consistent with them you will see results
Personally, they have always bothered and hurt my teeth since I’m really sensitive
Dr moshe Zeigler has a location in BP that they do whitenings at two times a week
It costs 650 dollars, but worth it in my opinion if you can afford it
It is a special formula without preservatives so there is no sensitivity. They bind the pores (whatever that means) so instead of the 24 hour period that you can eat/drink colored stuff, it is only 2 hours.
If you have instagram, you can check out some of the results - pristine whitening

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 7:52 pm
married1234 wrote:
You can always get the crest whitening strips. If you are consistent with them you will see results
Personally, they have always bothered and hurt my teeth since I’m really sensitive
Dr moshe Zeigler has a location in BP that they do whitenings at two times a week
It costs 650 dollars, but worth it in my opinion if you can afford it
It is a special formula without preservatives so there is no sensitivity. They bind the pores (whatever that means) so instead of the 24 hour period that you can eat/drink colored stuff, it is only 2 hours.
If you have instagram, you can check out some of the results - pristine whitening

I'll check them out. Thanks so much.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries