Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Does anyone know what these weight loss ads are in ami
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Daphne

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 12:04 am
amother Oak wrote:
I also replied and the response made me run the other way.
I would love to hear if anyone had a positive experience with this and possibly change my opinion.

She only needed "4 ladies" or whatever and still ran her ad for idk how many weeks. The ad itself was not very inviting, encouraging, positive, or inspiring. I can't imagine what the actual program is like! šŸ˜±

dena613

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 12:49 am
Oh!!! My dd LOVED those! We'd read them and laugh our heads off.

The first few were ramblings- full page ramblings- about diamonds and dinosaurs and weight loss... (Don't ask me to explain the connection!!!)

And then there were so many ads that she needed only a few mamas

SHINE MAMA FIT! that was the name of it. My dd could not stop rolling.

short strange ads-about how she only needed a few but they had to be super committed and willing to invest in thr shelves and eat tons and be full all th e time

When was there an apology?

amother
Outerspace

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 4:17 am
I've been waiting so Long for someone to post about this Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Like she wants to create a mad rush bec only a few will make the cut

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 7:17 am
It's just so off putting. What's the point in having a logo if it's going to be so blurry?

amother
Stonewash

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 7:18 am
I know someone who paid a lot of money to be on the program and lost zero weight despite following all instructions exactly. When she complained about not losing weight the woman running the program said she didnā€™t know that my friend was trying to lose weight!

This is besides the fact that the woman was nearly impossible to reach the entire time and took basically no personalized info from my friend, which is how she wasnā€™t even aware that her client wanted to lose weight.

In the end after speaking to a Rav, my friend told the lady that she would be disputing the charge with her credit card. I believe the lady refunded her after hearing that threat.

rainbow dash

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 11:30 am
Which issue is it and what page? I can't sem to find it.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 11:49 am
Gosh, I always thought it was so strange.

I thought it was just me, but I was so put off by the ad.
Like even though she made it sound so simple and special, the way it was worded sounded quite strict and didnt at all interest me.
Not light at all.

SuperWify

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 12:32 pm
amother Oak wrote:
I also replied and the response made me run the other way.
I would love to hear if anyone had a positive experience with this and possibly change my opinion.

Do share.[I]

Fave

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:53 pm
This weeks AMI has an upgraded Ad, the typesetting has some color and emojisā€¦

mushkamothers

Post Thu, Oct 27 2022, 12:59 am
Doesn't it cost a fortune to run a full page ad in these magazines?

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 8:51 pm
was wondering about those adds as well. She does not include any credentials which I thought was odd.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 8:59 pm
At least she added her name this time.

amother
Bone

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 9:00 pm
Can someone post a picture of the ad?

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:47 pm
If she only needed 3 or 4 ladies, why is she still advertising? Clearly people don't fall for her crazy ads...
Ami should really stop printing them. It makes me cringe to see her ramblings next to other professional ads.

4g01o

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:02 pm
amother Khaki wrote:
If she only needed 3 or 4 ladies, why is she still advertising? Clearly people don't fall for her crazy ads...
Ami should really stop printing them. It makes me cringe to see her ramblings next to other professional ads.

This week's advert from her was so strange!
It was like she was telling us all off for doing it all wrong. And only she knows how to get the weight (fat!) off?! Lol.

momallhours

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:03 pm
amother Khaki wrote:

Exactly besides for the fact that she just adds to my oneg shabbos as I laugh anew each time I see it LOL

ra_mom

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:05 pm
amother Khaki wrote:

This time she wrote an entire 2 page advertorial about her fat burning method.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:07 pm
IMO something is off with her and itā€™s unfair from Ami to take money from her for these full page ads. Itā€™s pretty clear that sheā€™s not professional at what she does and these ads cost a pretty penny. I feel like they might be taking advantage of an unstable woman...

amother
Anemone

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:18 pm
Also, why does she ā€œneedā€ three ladies? Why 3, and what does she need them for?
She wrote 3 Mothers, specifically, why mothers?

Iā€™ve never seen such a strange ad in my entire life.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 10:04 pm
I felt like she was yelling at me straight off those pages.
But then again, I do need someone to yell at me to stop eating so much junk, so maybe I should consider signing upšŸ˜œ
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise