Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Does anyone know what these weight loss ads are in ami
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Petunia

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:17 pm
This is funny. I was reading the ad Friday night in the ami. I couldn't figure it out. Such a weird ad. I kept thinking that after shabbos I most start a thread on imamother!! Weird ads. Knocking everyone down

amother
Petunia

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:18 pm
Did anyone actually sign up?
Anyone did the zoom meeting with her? So curious what it's all about?

amother
Oak

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:46 pm
amother Petunia wrote:
Did anyone actually sign up?
Anyone did the zoom meeting with her? So curious what it's all about?

I actually did reach out to her a while back and just went back to my email to check out the application. I found it very strange and canceled our zoom meeting. Here are some of the questions in the actual application.

"No shows are EXTREMELY IMPOLITE and I know you're better than that. Can you give me your word that you'll make it to the call? You get ONE chance to speak with me. There are no reschedules."
"I don't take distracted calls. That means no driving, working or cute people around. Will you be able to take this zoom call and be In a private place?"
Our elite coaching is not cheap. Can you afford this?
Is there anyone else involved in making financial decisions with you? If you need your husband to make final financial decision he must be on the call. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
how much are you willing to invest in this permanent solution? 800-1000 per month or 1000-2000 per month
Do I have your commitment that you will make a definitive yes or no decision about enrolling during our call?
DONT DELAY
Only a few spots available!

There is a lot more there. There is a lot of text about mothers who think they know it all and don't devote 3 plus days a week for their health etc. This does not feel like a healthy approach....

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:48 pm
So bizarre!! Sounds like she has mental health issues honestly. And 1-2k monthly for a non-professional to do a diet with you that she made up? Smh

cupcake123

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:51 pm
What in tarnation

amother
Springgreen

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 7:56 pm
I agree. Very strange ad. Very strange wording.

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:00 pm
I haven’t seen the ad but I’m laughing my a__ off. LOL LOL LOL

amother
DarkGray

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:16 pm
amother Burlywood wrote:
So bizarre!! Sounds like she has mental health issues honestly. And 1-2k monthly for a non-professional to do a diet with you that she made up? Smh

Agree. It’s almost sad. She seems…unwell

internationalma

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:21 pm
Omg I saw it and was real chocked but her email 🤮

amother
Springgreen

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 8:33 pm
I guess her small ad didn’t bring her much business so she’s trying her luck with a 2 pg ad.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 9:38 pm
amother Burlywood wrote:

Honestly, that's the least weird part. The diet industry is full of this stuff. It's easy money. However, marketing is everything, and that's the part she's missing. If she hires a copywriter and a graphic designer, she can become rich off this like everyone else in the industry. Unfortunately, she didn't even go as far as ordering a $15 logo design.

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 9:43 pm
amother Oak wrote:
I actually did reach out to her a while back and just went back to my email to check out the application. I found it very strange and canceled our zoom meeting. Here are some of the questions in the actual application.

"No shows are EXTREMELY IMPOLITE and I know you're better than that. Can you give me your word that you'll make it to the call? You get ONE chance to speak with me. There are no reschedules."
"I don't take distracted calls. That means no driving, working or cute people around. Will you be able to take this zoom call and be In a private place?"
Our elite coaching is not cheap. Can you afford this?
Is there anyone else involved in making financial decisions with you? If you need your husband to make final financial decision he must be on the call. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
how much are you willing to invest in this permanent solution? 800-1000 per month or 1000-2000 per month
Do I have your commitment that you will make a definitive yes or no decision about enrolling during our call?
DONT DELAY
Only a few spots available!

There is a lot more there. There is a lot of text about mothers who think they know it all and don't devote 3 plus days a week for their health etc. This does not feel like a healthy approach....

Wondering if you tried her for the fun of it or for real? Do ppl really consider paying money to someone claiming random senseless things?

amother
Springgreen

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 9:43 pm
Yes, I think that’s what it is.. she’s lacking marketing skills. Probably lacking the right diet techniques too but I doubt too many people even got passed the ad to hear about her diet.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 9:47 pm
If you're reading this, the person who's running these ads, I really don't know what your approach is, and by default it has no credibility, so I can't assume it's right. Unfortunately, as you know, the vast majority of businesses in this industry are scams. However, if you truly believe that your approach is the right one, that you have the change society needs, you need a better way of getting that message across. I know these ads can't be cheap, so hiring a copywriter and designer on top of that may seem like an extra expense. But if your ads are more effective, you won't need to run them so often. Though it sounds shallow to some people, polished writing, good formatting, and a quality (but not necessarily fancy) logo result in a perception of credibility that cannot be achieved any other way. Even small formatting errors, though readers have no difficulty reading past them, damage your reputation.

Einikel

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 9:49 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
If you're reading this, the person who's running these ads, I really don't know what your approach is, and by default it has no credibility, so I can't assume it's right. Unfortunately, as you know, the vast majority of businesses in this industry are scams. However, if you truly believe that your approach is the right one, that you have the change society needs, you need a better way of getting that message across. I know these ads can't be cheap, so hiring a copywriter and designer on top of that may seem like an extra expense. But if your ads are more effective, you won't need to run them so often. Though it sounds shallow to some people, polished writing, good formatting, and a quality (but not necessarily fancy) logo result in a perception of credibility that cannot be achieved any other way. Even small formatting errors, though readers have no difficulty reading past them, damage your reputation.

This! Also, get a proper email address.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 9:51 pm
Einikel wrote:

Yes, it costs little to nothing and makes a huge difference. If you want all your emails in the same inbox, you can use email forwarding.

amother
Hyssop

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 10:06 pm
Einikel wrote:

She seems to think it's a good name for business- maybe the method has a lot to do with fruit along with the strength training??

up

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 10:34 pm
Maybe she's reading this... the way she changed her tone of her ad to..."I would love to be in touch with you..." instead of ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS"

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 10:40 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:
She seems to think it's a good name for business- maybe the method has a lot to do with fruit along with the strength training??

If Shine Mama Fit sounds like a good name, so is fruit flare Can't Believe It .

Wait, I thought she was doing no garbage foods. And in a ruchniyus way. She also does strength training?

4g01o

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 12:02 am
amother Babypink wrote:
I haven’t seen the ad but I’m laughing my a__ off. LOL LOL LOL

Wait until you see the ad 🤣
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise