Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheap Photography Family Portrait

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:39 am
I am interested in getting professional photos
Of my marrieds and their kid's.

Lakewood, nj.

Anyone know cheap photographer?

JC penny has special offers $89 for the digital album.

$15 Per person sitting fee.

Thank you.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:40 am
I doubt you are finding cheaper for an extended family. It's a lot of work.

mamaleh

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:49 am
Keep in mind that if you buy the membership in JCPenney, the sitting fees are free (plus you might get a deal on the album, too).

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:50 am
Thanks.

How much is membership?

Is it a commitment to buy more portraits?

happy7

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 9:55 am
JCPenney will NOT seat so many people. Find out how many people they will do before you plan to use them.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 10:01 am
Not looking for combined families.

I want each family to have a professional portrait of THEIR family.

Bigger family has 5 kids.

mamaleh

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 10:20 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Thanks.

How much is membership?

Is it a commitment to buy more portraits?

Not sure the current price. There is no obligation with the membership. It’s 2 years and offers a number of discounts and free sitting fees for you & everyone in your sittings. I would recommend calling the local JCPenney studios to find out how much it is and to figure out what name to put it in. There are studios in Ocean County Mall & Freehold Raceway Mall. I have always found the one in OCM to be easier to deal with (also helpful that you don’t need to walk through to get to it- studio is right by the door). Phone number there is 732-286-1472. Sunday is usually busy (especially closer to the holidays) but you can always leave a message if they don’t answer.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 10:28 am
Check if you would need separate album and / or membership for each family. I doubt you can share. It's still probably a good deal. A private photographer would be more like $300 for a family session.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 10:43 am
mamaleh wrote:
Not sure the current price. There is no obligation with the membership. It’s 2 years and offers a number of discounts and free sitting fees for you & everyone in your sittings. I would recommend calling the local JCPenney studios to find out how much it is and to figure out what name to put it in. There are studios in Ocean County Mall & Freehold Raceway Mall. I have always found the one in OCM to be easier to deal with (also helpful that you don’t need to walk through to get to it- studio is right by the door). Phone number there is 732-286-1472. Sunday is usually busy (especially closer to the holidays) but you can always leave a message if they don’t answer.

So helpful.

Thank you 😊

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 10:58 am
Shoott all the way

momof2+?

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:00 am
I buy coupons for jcpenny in Groupon. It makes the sitting fee free, but gives you few printed/digital pictures. You can offer to pay for the extra prints.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/.....place

mamaleh

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:06 am
momof2+? wrote:
I buy coupons for jcpenny in Groupon. It makes the sitting fee free, but gives you few printed/digital pictures. You can offer to pay for the extra prints.

That looks like it could work really well for you! $30 per family they each get one print & 3 digital images (that’s usually enough, unless you want individuals of each kid). You don’t need to worry about who has the membership (that person needs to be there for every session) and each family can schedule at a time that works for them.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:14 am
What's a sitting fee?

mamaleh

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:16 am
amother Mustard wrote:
What's a sitting fee?

Many photographers charge a fee per person in the picture having nothing to do with buying/paying for pictures.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:17 am
A charge per sitting or per person.

bsy

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:18 am
mamaleh wrote:
That looks like it could work really well for you! $30 per family they each get one print & 3 digital images (that’s usually enough, unless you want individuals of each kid). You don’t need to worry about who has the membership (that person needs to be there for every session) and each family can schedule at a time that works for them.

I've used this Groupon many times. Additional prints are 8.99

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:20 am
momof2+? wrote:

Thanks Momof2!

momof2+?

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 11:53 am
bsy wrote:
I've used this Groupon many times. Additional prints are 8.99

My pleasure OP!
Just want to mention that someone told me recently that the price of printed pictures went up. I don’t know that it’s $8.99 anymore. It’s still a pretty good option. And the 3 digital pictures you receive for the groupon- you can print from it when there is a sale etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics