Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
What is toveedo?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:02 pm
will my kids enjoy it, they watch netflix alot so im afraid this wont be good enough for them

SYA

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:05 pm
They have videos for all ages from little kids to older teens. They also have womens concerts and plays as well, like from Rachels Place.

mha3484

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:05 pm
My 3, 6 and 8 year olds are really enjoying it. I only had a few things I let my kids watch on youtube but I was getting fed up with them and the ads are the worst. I am really happy I switched.

I have a 12 year old boy and there are not so many options for him. But for everyone else totally worth it. They have so much content. Its super professional quality.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:06 pm
My kids ages 3-8 love it. They used to be addicted to entflix, Disney, YouTube and now this is all I let them watch. There are a lot of videos to choose from so they don't get bored. You can see the full list of videos on their website before you sign up

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:07 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
My kids ages 3-8 love it. They used to be addicted to entflix, Disney, YouTube and now this is all I let them watch. There are a lot of videos to choose from so they don't get bored. You can see the full list of videos on their website before you sign up

is there a way to try it for a month?
I see you need to commit for a year?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:14 pm
oh my kids love it! ages 3 and 5.
they used to be on Youtube all day and I put a filter on that computer so now we just have Toveedo.
It took them a few weeks to get used to the different speed of the shows and having to look at the same things over again eventually but they got used to it and really enjoy it. They add on new things pretty often and there's also so many videos that we can usually find one we missed if there looking for something new. The videos generally avail in the frum world are not crazy processional but my kids dont seem to mind.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:16 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
oh my kids love it! ages 3 and 5.
they used to be on Youtube all day and I put a filter on that computer so now we just have Toveedo.
It took them a few weeks to get used to the different speed of the shows and having to look at the same things over again eventually but they got used to it and really enjoy it. They add on new things pretty often and there's also so many videos that we can usually find one we missed if there looking for something new. The videos generally avail in the frum world are not crazy processional but my kids dont seem to mind.

my kids are 12, 9, 6

mha3484

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
my kids are 12, 9, 6

I can see my 8 year old enjoying this for another few years.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 12:23 pm
amother OP wrote:
my kids are 12, 9, 6

I don’t know if they cater enough for that age group.
My 4 yr old daughter likes it
My 12 yr old son finds it boring (though he’s watching one of the yiddish plays right now , since he’s home sick and bored) .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics