Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Resume for just out of seminary girl

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 10:08 pm
My daughter just came back from sem and she’s pretty desperate to get a job. I know she needs a resume- but what do I put on it??? She’s only done backyard day camps and babysitting. And chesed. And she has most of a college degree through one of those seminary programs.

scruffy

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 10:10 pm
You can definitely put all those on her resume. For the jobs, make sure to detail specific parts of the job that would be relevant to the kind of job she's looking for. For instance if she needed to communicate with parents when working in a day camp - that's phone skills.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 10:28 pm
Google resumes for High schools students. I used samples to teach my 11th gr students

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 10:38 pm
She should consider finishing her bachelors. Especially of she is almost there. She can do it via TTI or Sara Schenirer.

Is she looking for an office job in a frum environment? If yes, Just list summer experience and then name of HS and sem for education.

If she is in college mention that also.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 10:45 pm
amother Wandflower wrote:
She should consider finishing her bachelors. Especially of she is almost there. She can do it via TTI or Sara Schenirer.

Is she looking for an office job in a frum environment? If yes, Just list summer experience and then name of HS and sem for education.

If she is in college mention that also.

She is a student at TTI currently. And I did add it. Definitely just looking for a frum office job.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 11:24 pm
Looking for an office job in Lakewood? Any specific idea/industry in mind?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics