Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami Magazine story on Daskal Family helicopter crash
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Aster

Post Sat, Nov 05 2022, 9:02 pm
I just read this article this shabbos. Big mistake, I literally couldn't sleep last night. Why would Ami put such a sad article in?!

As an HSP I just can't stop thinking of poor Chany and the suffering she must be in physically and emotionally for the last 21 years. I know she can't speak but is her mind there? It must be agony for her if so Crying

Makes me so grateful to Hashem, even though I have a nisayon that I desperately need a yeshua for, I'm BH healthy and have so much good in my life. TYH

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Nov 05 2022, 10:04 pm
Do u live in Lakewood? I HV the magazine u cud gladly hv it

amother
Amaryllis

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 8:04 pm
[quote="amother Aster"]

As an HSP I just can't stop thinking of poor Chany and the suffering she must be in physically and emotionally for the last 21 years. I know she can't speak but is her mind there? It must be agony for her if so Crying

Mind my ignorance, but what’s an HSP?

Even though I read this article a while ago I still think about it a lot. I found a video of her son’s bar mitzvah and there are pics of him with his parents before the whole accident. I literally cried it’s so emotional.

amother
Candycane

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 8:13 pm
It is such a sad story however she flew on vaction and left behind a newborn?
Just checking the timeline.

And it would've been very nice had the writer, written about the others that passes away in the crash, at least lzecher nishmad them.

amother
Aster

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 11:43 pm
[quote="amother Amaryllis"]
amother Aster wrote:

Mind my ignorance, but what’s an HSP?

Highly sensitive person. Empathetic to a strong degree

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 11:46 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
It is such a sad story however she flew on vaction and left behind a newborn?
Just checking the timeline.

And it would've been very nice had the writer, written about the others that passes away in the crash, at least lzecher nishmad them.

The article was mainly about chany Daskal. Perhaps another write up can be about everyone else who unfortunately died in the terrible tragedy.

Hadasah

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 1:57 am
The "communicating with her eyes" may unfortunately be applicable to 2018, and might unfortunately not be like that currently.
And yes, they didn't mention her sons to protect their privacy. It's not about them...

Chaya123

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 10:15 pm
Just noticing this thread now and had to chime in and say, yes, the story was so heartbreaking and tragic to read. I remember very clearly when this happened and what a terrible tragedy it was! So sad to read the "after" and how it's still very much reality for the poor family. I also couldn't get over how involved and devoted the entire family was for so long term. Wow. Such emunah from the father and how he went to take care of the other bodies before even seeing his own daughter. Unbelievable. Hashem should give them koach and send her a refuah sheleima b'karov. Hashem can do anything.

Ruchi

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 9:43 pm
Bd"e 😢

amother
Royalblue

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:02 pm
Oy!!!

mommymama

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:06 pm
What happened?

chestnut

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:07 pm
mommymama wrote:
What happened?

She passed away

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 12:45 am
Bde 😢

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 12:53 am
BDE. May Hashem repay her for her suffering. May she be a meilitz yosher for klal yisroel.

cnc

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 1:21 am
BDE:((((

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:04 pm
Just saw that on YWN:(
They said unrelated illness Crying
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room