Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Is this really happening?? NATO might enter War

Lovable

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 12:11 pm
https://matzav.com/russian-mis.....time/

Russian missiles crossed into Polish territory today, killing two people in a strike that could pull the NATO alliance into the war, a senior US intelligence official said. The missiles struck Polish territory along its western border with Ukraine, the official with knowledge of the situation told the Associated Press. The strike happened near the village of Przewodów, some 45 miles north of the Ukrainian city of Lviv, the NY Post reports.

Poland is a NATO member state — the strike could threaten to draw the additional 29 members of the Cold War era alliance, including the US, further into the conflict. The attack came as Russia fired a salvo of nearly 100 missiles at Ukraine, targeting civilian infrastructure in the capital of Kyiv, but also striking targets in Western Ukraine, including in the Lviv province.

sequoia

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 12:12 pm
Oh, I doubt it. Everyone will explain why it doesn’t count.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 12:20 pm
Tyrants start world wars when their power is
In jeopardy

sequoia

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 12:23 pm
So far the “official” explanation is that our air defense influenced the trajectory, so… you know… we attacked Poland in reality.

Cool cool cool.

sequoia

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 5:52 am
Another explanation.

Coordinates of Kyiv: 50.4501° N, 30.5234° E.
Lviv coordinates: 49.8429° N, 24.0311° E.
Coordinates of the point of arrival of two rockets in Poland, as a result of which two people died:
50.4501° N, 24.0311° E

So it’s okay for russia to kill people in a NATO member state, as long as they were only intending to kill us!

chestnut

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 6:31 am
So, the US and Poland decided it was a Ukrainian missile, after all. We'll never know the truth, but WW3 is averted for now.

sequoia

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 6:38 am
chestnut wrote:
So, the US and Poland decided it was a Ukrainian missile, after all.

SURPRISE!!!

Anything not to protect us.

chestnut

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 6:40 am
Personally, I think they did it so that NATO doesn't need to respond. Can't exactly say the US and Poland don't help Ukraine.

Java

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 6:42 am
sequoia wrote:
SURPRISE!!!

Anything not to protect us.

It's not about not protecting Ukraine. It's about not starting Ww3.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't help your situation much either.

chestnut

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 7:02 am
A bit off topic, but Sequoia, what's your take on Ukraine's vote against Israel in the UN last Friday?
How do the politicians and Zelensky explain it in light of constantly requesting help from Israel and being at it for not providing the iron dome?

sequoia

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 7:09 am
chestnut wrote:
A bit off topic, but Sequoia, what's your take on Ukraine's vote against Israel in the UN last Friday?
How do the politicians and Zelensky explain it in light of constantly requesting help from Israel and being at it for not providing the iron dome?

Yeah, I don’t get it either.

On the other hand, Israel sells tons and tons of weapons to Azerbaijan (indeed Israeli weapons are probably the reason for Azerbaijan’s recent decisive victory in the war against Armenia), and they ALSO voted against Israel!

What can I say? There is something that unites even enemies like Armenia and Azerbaijan, or Ukraine and russia, and that is anti-Israel sentiment. Nature needs a lightning rod…

If you ask me, we should support each other.

Rappel

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 7:12 am
chestnut wrote:
So, the US and Poland decided it was a Ukrainian missile, after all. We'll never know the truth, but WW3 is averted for now.

Averted, but the possibility of it is strengthened. NATO demonstrated true spinelessness
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics