Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Taking an idea to the next level

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:10 pm
I had an idea of an interesting concept that I think would be very helpful in the mental health field. However, I am so stuck with what my next step should be. This idea would need lots of investing, mental health professionals etc. Anyone have any leads or tips?

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:20 pm
How exciting!

Your post is very vague so it's hard to help. What you need is a written, detailed plan that you can share with professionals. Show it to people in the field and ask for their input and for suggestions. Don't go in assuming that you know what's wrong and how you are going to singlehandedly revolutionize the field. Ask for advice. People are usually very generous about sharing ideas and leads with someone who wants to learn.

Wishing you the best of luck.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:26 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
How exciting!

Your post is very vague so it's hard to help. What you need is a written, detailed plan that you can share with professionals. Show it to people in the field and ask for their input and for suggestions. Don't go in assuming that you know what's wrong and how you are going to singlehandedly revolutionize the field. Ask for advice. People are usually very generous about sharing ideas and leads with someone who wants to learn.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Thank you for your response. I obviously don't want to share too many details on an online anonymous forum. You were spot on with the idea of showing to professionals and that is what I've been doing so far. However, I feel like I need a team/ partner/organization in this endeavor.

amother
Lightpink

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 12:09 am
https://epinetworking.org/busi.....ng-2/

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 12:35 am
amother Lightpink wrote:
https://epinetworking.org/business-mentoring-2/

Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics