Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Is anything going around now cold, covid, flu??

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 4:13 pm
I am feeling sick from a cold for about 4 days now. I just have basic cold symptoms but wondering if aything else is going around. I am able to go to work bt feel bad sitting in a small office coughing all over the place. I don't have fever but feel weak and tired. I guess I'm wondering if others have something similar, if anyone knows if something is gong around, and curious if people go to work with a cold at the coughing and sneezing stage bt no fever.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 4:16 pm
My sister has the flu, and my niece had it last week.

I gotta get everyone to get flu shots around here...

amother
Camellia

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 4:19 pm
Yes really bad virus going around. I know people who felt really sick and tested for everything. It's just a regular really bad virus.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 4:25 pm
Flu, RSV, and Covid are in the area.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 4:27 pm
I am really not feeling good shortness of breath lots of indigestion and cold cough and sneezing

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 4:28 pm
amother OP wrote:
I am really not feeling good shortness of breath lots of indigestion and cold cough and sneezing

If you are having trouble breathing, you should be seen- no matter what it is.

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 5:11 pm
Continued coughing and/or difficulty breathing can be bronchitis or pneumonia that develop from the other illnesses.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 5:14 pm
All 3 are going around. And a negative rapid c covid test is next to meaningless. If you feel that badly please have a pcr.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 5:19 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:
All 3 are going around. And a negative rapid c covid test is next to meaningless. If you feel that badly please have a pcr.

I work in a local hospital. We are having a recent rush of patients being admitted with negative PCRs who are symptomatic the next day and then showing up as Covid positive. A lot of new staff exposures that way.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 5:22 pm
amother OP wrote:
I am feeling sick from a cold for about 4 days now. I just have basic cold symptoms but wondering if aything else is going around. I am able to go to work bt feel bad sitting in a small office coughing all over the place. I don't have fever but feel weak and tired. I guess I'm wondering if others have something similar, if anyone knows if something is gong around, and curious if people go to work with a cold at the coughing and sneezing stage bt no fever.

Everything is going around including Covid
Please everyone if you’re sick get tested so you know not to expose others

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 5:22 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:

Agree! Dc got negative rapid and pcr was positive

emi1812

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 9:18 am
amother Goldenrod wrote:

Negative PCR doesn’t always mean no Covid. Last year I was feeling lousy, did a PCR on a Thursday that came back negative. On Motzei shabbos I felt even worse, did a rapid and it was positive.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 9:57 am
Lots of covid now. Please PCR and rapid...
It can look just like a cold for some people but others can get hospitalized. I know someone in the hospital from a covid related issue. He is young, not "sickly".

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 10:50 am
All the things are going around and many look pretty similar.

bnm

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:42 pm
All of the above plus rsv.

amother
Heather

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:49 pm
We are all sick every day me or a different child woke up sick everything came back negative…
Covid my doc said he’s not testing for because nothing to do …
And he said very big possibility to be rsv.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 11:58 pm
My 17DD was diagnosed with the flu tonight Can't Believe It
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries