Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Mikvah Far Rockaway

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 6:38 am
Where is the mikvah located in Far Rockaway? do you like the one in Far Rockaway or Lawrence better or is it the same thing?

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 6:56 am
Grove st mikvah in cedahurst is gorgeous! I’ll only go there

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:01 am
Far rockaway mikvah is on Empire by the Agudah (which is right by the intersection of empire and reads lane). I only lived in FR a short time and didn't end up using it so can't comment on that

amother
Pansy

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:02 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Grove st mikvah in cedahurst is gorgeous! I’ll only go there

I second this!!! It’s worth every extra penny.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:02 am
its by reads and empire.
its fine. nothing fancy shmancy.
mikvah attendants are sweet, its always clean. its just not stunningly gorgeous like marble and tile etc. I dont think its been renovated in awhile.

amother
Hyssop

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:03 am
I agree grove street was really nice and the mikvah ladies are nice too. Haven’t been to any other ones though

amother
Amaryllis

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:05 am
There is a Mikvah in far Rockaway and in cedarhurst nothing in lawrence . Cedarhurst is newer. Both have nice attendants

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:17 am
I’ve been using the FR one for years, I’m one of those ppl who are anxious with change so even though it’s for sure nicer in Cedarhurst, I don’t need to get myself anxious about a new experience for no reason! The plus side is, there are no wait lines anymore, it’s always easy to get an appointment , and the mikvah ladies are really sweet! It’s right by the stop sign by reads and empire you turn right into the driveway and go all the way to the building at the back.

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:26 am
amother Maroon wrote:
I’ve been using the FR one for years, I’m one of those ppl who are anxious with change so even though it’s for sure nicer in Cedarhurst, I don’t need to get myself anxious about a new experience for no reason! The plus side is, there are no wait lines anymore, it’s always easy to get an appointment , and the mikvah ladies are really sweet! It’s right by the stop sign by reads and empire you turn right into the driveway and go all the way to the building at the back.

Pretty sure it's a traffic light now. Not trying to nitpick just want to clarify for OP in case she was going to go there w only our directions Smile
(Unless they took down the traffic light in the months since I moved out. But somehow I doubt that)

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:28 am
amother Jasmine wrote:
Pretty sure it's a traffic light now. Not trying to nitpick just want to clarify for OP in case she was going to go there w only our directions Smile
(Unless they took down the traffic light in the months since I moved out. But somehow I doubt that)

Yes you’re right!! It’s a traffic light now! Sorry!

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 7:34 am
Grove is very nice but I personally like far Rockaway bec it’s closer and just very quick and easy. But then again I don’t care that much about a mikvah being super stunning. If you do go to grove.. just not worth the extra few min to drive for me

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 9:52 am
Inwood Mikva is beautiful and also no wait. Nice attendants. Look them up online
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries