Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Mrs. Tsipora Falik Aleha Hashalom

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:16 pm
Since Mrs. Falik taught in so many schools for so many years, I am sure quite a few of us knew her and have fond memories of her. Please post something you remember about her and something you learned from her. May she be a meilitz yosher for her family and all of klal yisroel and of course us her talmidos.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:18 pm
BDE
I can't say I gave her the easiest time in class, but she was a lovely woman. I have fond memories of how she taught eishes chayil.

amother
Tomato

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:37 pm
Her classes were very hard and I didn't do very well but she was a good caring kind person who truly cared for every student. She lost her husband so young and was a special person til the end. She taught us a few years.

amother
Charcoal

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:47 pm
I have a picture of her in my mind but can’t remember anything more.

What did she teach in Bais Brocho?

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:51 pm
I have nice memories of her aishes chayil classes and her wholesome personality. Yehi zichrah baruch.

amother
Sage

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:52 pm
She was such a kind gentle woman.
I had to miss a lot of classes the year she taught and I was totally fine with that. The only one I minded missing and was upset about was hers. I unfortunately missed most of the aishes chayil.

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:59 pm
I was in her class over 35 years ago.... but I still remember a lot of what she taught us. So practical and down to earth and normal, I don't think I could have had a better teacher for eishes chayil.

Wait, she taught the beginning of mishlei too? I remember her discussing the different types of smart, but the hebrew words are not at the tip of my tongue at the moment...

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 1:34 am
Man Needs Food
In her intro to Eishes Chayil She told us to take out our different colored pens and write down these important words.
I will never forget how passionate she was.
May her neshomah have an aliyah.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational