Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Pls help - think I’m pregnant

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 2:41 pm
I think I may be pregnant with my second IYH haven’t taken a test yet because I’m too nervous.. I just moved here so I have no idea any obgyn Ans can’t ask friends bc then that’s an announcement I’m preganant.. pls help! I’m really looking for a very knowledgeable but nice and patient OB. Otherwise should I drive to the one I used for my first … it’ll be 2 hours drive every time… there and back!! Pls help!! Would appreciate a few recommendations so I can look into them

jewishmommy1

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 2:58 pm
B'shaah tova! Since you just moved, you might actually be able to ask perfectly naturally if you ask about a few things: "Which regular doctor do you use? Which dentist is good? Which OB do people like? Any good gyms? Which grocery stores have the best prices?"

Are you high risk? Do you prefer doctors or midwives or both? Hospital or birthing center?

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 3:26 pm
if you post which doctor you're coming from that you were happy with, we may be able to recommend someone of that style.

amother
Daphne

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 3:47 pm
What insurance do you have

zaq

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 3:52 pm
Assuming that youhave just moved to a neighborhood, it's totally logical that you'd be looking for an obgyn--as well as a dentist, eye doctor, primary physician, and other health-care providers. Once you're s@xually active, you need an obgyn regardless of your age, marital status, or suspected reproductive status. No one will blink at the question. And for gosh sakes, take the test, already! The sooner you know, the sooner you can start taking the necessary steps to ensure a healthy outcome.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 4:18 pm
I'll be using OGOA since I heard only the best reviews from that place.

amother
Mintcream

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 4:30 pm
Another vote for OGOA

Sebastian

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:00 pm
What type of birth do you want? What insurance? Do you care about male dr? What about midwives? Which hospital would you want to deliver in (monmouth, jersey shore, rwj and toms river)?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries