Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
CAMP TEHILLA

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 9:08 am
If you send there or know people that do, can you please tell me more about this camp?
My dd only knows one girl that goes there but she heard that it might be a good camp for her.
We live in Lakewood.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 9:22 am
A relative of mine sends her DD to Camp Tehilla. She is a very refined young lady, yeshivish, conformist. Family is yeshivish, more simple, not trendy.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 3:55 pm
Ty!
Anyone else?

amother
Blushpink

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 4:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
If you send there or know people that do, can you please tell me more about this camp?
My dd only knows one girl that goes there but she heard that it might be a good camp for her.
We live in Lakewood.

We sent there after sending to other big, expensive camps bec my daughters friend was going. Wow was I impressed! My daughter loved it waaay more than any of the “hotshot” camps.
She does the cutest activities, theme songs- the girls feel like they are so big . It’s run like a real big girl camp but just for one or two ages.
I wld send again in a heartbeat.
And the lady is a sweetheart! The nicest!

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:20 pm
We love the camp! It has a lot of Lakewood girls they’re definitely the majority, but it doesn’t feel in towny and has less material standards than what I see from some of dd’s friends camp. We felt like they struck a great balance between the occasional fun trips and exciting activities while not going over the top and having lots of good in camp wholesome fun. Bonus was that it was a bit cheaper than some of the other camps.
Registration for new campers opened today so if you’re interested apply today or really soon if you want a spot.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:23 pm
amother Blushpink wrote:
We sent there after sending to other big, expensive camps bec my daughters friend was going. Wow was I impressed! My daughter loved it waaay more than any of the “hotshot” camps.
She does the cutest activities, theme songs- the girls feel like they are so big . It’s run like a real big girl camp but just for one or two ages.
I wld send again in a heartbeat.
And the lady is a sweetheart! The nicest!

Sounds like you're talking about a little girls daycamp?
I'm talking about sleep away camp for teens!

amother
Blushpink

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
Sounds like you're talking about a little girls daycamp?
I'm talking about sleep away camp for teens!

Oh lol yes! 😜😜
Was talking abt a camp for 3rd and 4th grade girls I’m lkwd.
Glad u caught that😊

amother
Maize

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 7:04 pm
My girls go. They absolutely love it. Really hard to get in. So apply right now if you're thinking about it. By type with an out of town feel. My girls had girls from many places in their bunks. Owner is teichman from bklyn. But head staff are from Lakewood. My house breathes tehilla all yr!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps