Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Im a skincare makeup consultant - Ask me anything!
Previous  1  2

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 8:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
Pimples on the chin can be hormonal .

Washing face with facial cleanser targeting your skin type and incorporating an acne control product something with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide to treat the problem area.
Remember to moisturize since it can be drying and will help your skin heal nicer

Does it matter the order you apply them on? First moisturizer then acne cream or the opposite? I find that when I layes creams the second one pills the first one and my face becomes blotchy white from both unabsorbed creams. Also sometimes they react against each other and blow up my eyelid… what am I doing wrong?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 9:08 pm
amother Emerald wrote:
Does it matter the order you apply them on? First moisturizer then acne cream or the opposite? I find that when I layes creams the second one pills the first one and my face becomes blotchy white from both unabsorbed creams. Also sometimes they react against each other and blow up my eyelid… what am I doing wrong?

Apply acne product first then moisturizer
To avoid pilling make sure you are not using too much product and if needed wait a minute or so till gets absorbed

If your eyelid blows up when using a product seems like you are reacting to it and it may not be good fit for you.

Also try using skincare products from one brand since there are designed to compliment each other and works best for you.

Flip Flops

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:36 am
amother Amaryllis wrote:
Do you have permission from Yael to shill your MLM products here?

Let's just be clear that OP isn't getting any benefit by promoting these products. You have no clue who she is so it's not like you are going to buy from her or help her business grow.

Just FYI.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics