Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Real life story of my kids on a bus
Previous  1  2

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:58 am
amother Mistyrose wrote:
I know we are conditioned here to believing that the hugs are supposed to be sarcastic or insulting somehow, but I hugged you as one mom of an amazing and connected special needs boy to another. It's a hug of understanding, solidarity, and love! Heart

❤️

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 1:01 am
Fabulous wrote:
Wow! Hashem should help further! I don’t keep up with this site all the time but I thought I remembered you writing that you were considering dif communities in Israel. Are you on a pilot trip? Did you move?

Also, Refuah shelama! (You mention being in the hospital)

Amen. Thank you. We made Aliyah in July. Still considering communities. A few keep coming up repeatedly. Currently leaning heavily toward Beer Sheva.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 1:03 am
ra_mom wrote:
Hodu L'Hashem Kitov! That is such an emotional story. Hashem should keep protecting your entire family!
Amen!

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 5:20 am
Thank you for your story. I will take it as a reminder to be a little more patient with my autistic son's quirks today.

boat

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 5:47 am
Kiwi13 wrote:

Anyway, I'm in the hospital

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks for sharing your story.

Fave

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 7:24 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
Curious why the hugs?

Because if you would have told me the story face to face, I would hug you.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 8:55 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
Curious why the hugs?

Because I went to google “when he outgrew cute” and it filled Me with emotion for how that poem makes you cry. I have a sn child myself- different diagnosis but some things resonated. It was a “ur not alone, we’re in it together” hug

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:53 am
boat wrote:
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks for sharing your story.

Thank you.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:57 am
amother Jetblack wrote:
Because I went to google “when he outgrew cute” and it filled Me with emotion for how that poem makes you cry. I have a sn child myself- different diagnosis but some things resonated. It was a “ur not alone, we’re in it together” hug

Thanks. It's horrendous and I hate it. The world can be so cruel. Life can be so cruel. Sometimes I wonder what on earth kind of plan Hashem has going on here. It certainly doesn't feel warm and fuzzy most of the time. I wanted to build a little sanctuary of warmth for my own family. That was my goal. I wanted to eventually "adopt" older teens/young adults into our little sanctuary, people who needed a little extra warmth and kindness. But you can't give what you don't got.

Hashem, I was playing for your team. I really was. What are You doing?!

But I digress.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational