Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Iitsanellie wigs

Imateacher

Post Fri, May 27 2022, 5:03 pm
Has anyone ever tried her?

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 8:10 pm
Bumping this up. I want a wig that’s affordable yet quality and high fashion.

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 2:45 pm
?

gracehar

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 4:06 am
Yes! She’s amazing! Hands down best experience me and mommy mother had, not to mention the most comfortable wig is my iitsanellie out of all my wigs..(even better than my Dini!!) she’s affordable, she’s straight forward and will tell you like it is..I got a bandfall and a Lacetop wig by her, color matched exactly the way I wanted we were shocked. she’s excellent and I highly highly recommend her to everyone I know! Her Instagram got deleted at 15K followers so you could find her new page @iitsanellie_

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 6:09 am
Are you sure that’s her Instagram handle? I couldn’t find it? I saw iitanelliereels

gracehar

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 6:27 pm
Ellie IG is @iitsanellie_ make sure to put the underscore after her name!

happy rock

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 6:00 pm
Anyone else with experience with her

TwoPopcorns

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 10:24 pm
Bumping this up

leahgr

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 1:29 pm
I had a terrible experience with her. She has horrible customer service.
I bought a custom wig from her which she completely messed up. She made a dark brown #6 when my hair is blonde/light brown. She was extremely rude and unprofessional pretty much the whole time. Telling me at one point that her bank put her in overdraft the day of her sisters wedding and she needed more funds 6 weeks before the wig was ready. She begged me to send the full balance but I ended up only sending $550 more - which in hindsight I should not have. Super unprofessional. Once the wig was ready she demanded full payment. I asked for a video/picture of the wig which she told me would take more time and kept asking for payment and my address. She sent me this videos/pictures of this dark wig. I said there must be some mistake because thats not my hair color at all. She threatened me that she would keep the wig and my $2300 deposit if I didn't pay in full. I literally begged her to please recheck her inventory because there was no way that was my wig. She refused and blocked me on whatsapp. I emailed her begging again to please see what can be done because thats not what I ordered. She told me she wouldn't talk to me unless I paid her in full. In order to not lose everything, I sent her $4100 in total and the 2 days later she called me saying she was not going to fix my wig, but will send me someone elses wig that was the wrong color (she messed up another client too apparently) because it was closer to my color. I asked her if it had all the extras I paid for (widows peak, bleached knots, my hairline). She assured me it did and that if there were any issues that she would take it back to her hair person to fix at her cost. She send me the wig - there was no widows peak, no bleached knots, and the hairline was 2 inches shorter than mine. I sent her videos and pictures asking how we can fix this and she never responded. I sent her 3 emails throughout the next 3 weeks. Its been a month now, I have this messed up wig.

It will cost me an additional $1000 to fix the issues. Regardless its not even the texture or the color that I ordered. I'm extremely upset that I trusted such a person. Especially since she spends so much time talking on Instagram about morals, bashing other wig people, and that she is the most honest person etc. I will never go to another Instagram person again. Only a real store that I can trust.
It was really hard for me because covering my hair has always been a struggled and when I first went to her I told her about my experience and how I was going to do custom because I wanted to feel like myself again.

FYI she is still posting "MY WIG" that she messed up on her page talking about how amazing her work is and her customer service. I cringe every time I see any of her posts, because I am sure im not the only one she has done this to.

Please save your stress and time. DO NOT use her.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 1:33 pm
Oy! Maybe contact better business bureau.

leahgr

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 1:56 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
Oy! Maybe contact better business bureau.

I don't think she is a legal business, I've looked.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 3:21 pm
leahgr wrote:
I had a terrible experience with her. She has horrible customer service.
I bought a custom wig from her which she completely messed up. She made a dark brown #6 when my hair is blonde/light brown. She was extremely rude and unprofessional pretty much the whole time. Telling me at one point that her bank put her in overdraft the day of her sisters wedding and she needed more funds 6 weeks before the wig was ready. She begged me to send the full balance but I ended up only sending $550 more - which in hindsight I should not have. Super unprofessional. Once the wig was ready she demanded full payment. I asked for a video/picture of the wig which she told me would take more time and kept asking for payment and my address. She sent me this videos/pictures of this dark wig. I said there must be some mistake because thats not my hair color at all. She threatened me that she would keep the wig and my $2300 deposit if I didn't pay in full. I literally begged her to please recheck her inventory because there was no way that was my wig. She refused and blocked me on whatsapp. I emailed her begging again to please see what can be done because thats not what I ordered. She told me she wouldn't talk to me unless I paid her in full. In order to not lose everything, I sent her $4100 in total and the 2 days later she called me saying she was not going to fix my wig, but will send me someone elses wig that was the wrong color (she messed up another client too apparently) because it was closer to my color. I asked her if it had all the extras I paid for (widows peak, bleached knots, my hairline). She assured me it did and that if there were any issues that she would take it back to her hair person to fix at her cost. She send me the wig - there was no widows peak, no bleached knots, and the hairline was 2 inches shorter than mine. I sent her videos and pictures asking how we can fix this and she never responded. I sent her 3 emails throughout the next 3 weeks. Its been a month now, I have this messed up wig.

It will cost me an additional $1000 to fix the issues. Regardless its not even the texture or the color that I ordered. I'm extremely upset that I trusted such a person. Especially since she spends so much time talking on Instagram about morals, bashing other wig people, and that she is the most honest person etc. I will never go to another Instagram person again. Only a real store that I can trust.
It was really hard for me because covering my hair has always been a struggled and when I first went to her I told her about my experience and how I was going to do custom because I wanted to feel like myself again.

FYI she is still posting "MY WIG" that she messed up on her page talking about how amazing her work is and her customer service. I cringe every time I see any of her posts, because I am sure im not the only one she has done this to.

Please save your stress and time. DO NOT use her.

This sounds terrible. Take her to bet Din. Spending 4100 on a dud wig is unfair

amother
Hyssop

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 10:57 pm
I'm totally lost on this post..I thought her wigs were like the ones you buy from China but she is like a go between and can help you get one for cheaper than a regular SM..how did you end up paying 4100? That's no where near a regular sm.

amother
Petunia

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 1:20 am
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
This sounds terrible. Take her to bet Din. Spending 4100 on a dud wig is unfair

She’s not religious she couldn’t care less about bet din

leahgr

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 11:22 am
I am not sure where her wigs are made, probably CHINA. I was also shocked at the price. I assumed from her posts and everything she would be much cheaper. But she is not, and I think she up charged recently because I know people used to get wigs from her for 2800.
Her base charge is 3850 and then she charged me an additional 250 for the widows peak (after telling me she would include it for free twice) - then she sent me the wig without it :/

amother - you may be thinking of a different facebook group. Bottom line Ellies marketing is very dishonest because I thought as you did initially.

Custom wigs are usually more than 5k so this was reasonable in that regard, but not for the customer service and what I received. Id rather pay more for a honest person.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels