Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Have you taken the sod haadam course?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Nov 17 2022, 11:32 am
Is it suitable for people with emotional regulation issues? What about people dealing with big challenges? Chronic pain, medical nisyonos?

I've taken courses that are aimed at "regular" people before, but the sources of my stress is more complicated than that and I found it hard to relate.

amother
Whitewash

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 7:09 pm
amother Lemonlime wrote:
I heard alot about her course from friends who took it and were talking highly about it. I listened to the demo and thought it was such simple basic stuff that I already know, besides for that I can't stand the slow repetitive talking.

Now, you all convinced me to want to take it.

How can I recieve a coupon code for a discount, being that I can't afford the full price?

Between carppols has a $50 discount now

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 1:13 am
I have read many ,many self help physcology books,
from 'stop treading on egg shells' dr La pera doing the work, 'listening to pod casts from Brene Brown, Esther Perel , Dr Romani, Matte, reading about healing the inner child , emotional neglect, reparenting yourself, etc ,you get the picture...

The course brings it all together with a deeper understanding from the Neshama perspective and I am constantly amazed how the Torah has it all there. She explains it in a way that realy brings it all together without pathologising.
The foundation course is based on the analogy of Brias Haolom to shabbos, from a person being in a state of doing'to 'being'.

P.s from the course and having met her in person several times , she doesnt pretend to be, or come across as, a 'Rebetsin'. I would call her one though, as she is the most learned woman I have yet to have heard!

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:19 am
How often does the course run?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 4:36 am
Yearly, From after Succos till after Shvuos

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 5:21 am
I'm only married for 2 years (no kids) would you recommend I take it now or wait until I have kids/ more life experience?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 7:59 am
I wish I would have this knowledge while I have time to work on myself and marriage, before getting tied up with young children. The course is a ckmmitment, I cant myself do it with young children

amother
Dill

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 9:18 pm
It’s SO expensive… I don’t know how so many people can afford it

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 10:11 pm
You can pay in 3 monthly installments which might be very helpful.

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 10:19 pm
amother Lawngreen wrote:
I'm only married for 2 years (no kids) would you recommend I take it now or wait until I have kids/ more life experience?

Yes please take it now!

You have the time now and it will be such an amazing thing to know all this from day one.

I kinda feel bad I didn't know this stuff before my kids were born.

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 10:42 am
I'm so on the fence about this course. On the one hand, there seem to be so many people saying how incredible it is. On the other hand, it's insanely expensive - I wasn't particularly drawn by the demo, and the course content seems to be so fluffy.

Does it really change your life even after you finish the course? I get how these things can change you by being immersed in them, but does the effect go away when you're done?
I'd love to hear more from people who took this.

amother
Cognac

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 10:46 am
I think registration is closed. I did the first level and found it enlightening
I wasn't in a place to be able to do so much of the work so didn't yet see turnaround.
My friend said that I'm to blame.. not putting in enough work. Im still grateful I did it!!
I think the 2nd level is easier to implement but waiting to start it
I would love to hear others perspectives

amother
Cognac

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 10:50 am
I heard they give discounts if needed, you can call the office

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 10:52 am
amother Cognac wrote:
I think registration is closed. I did the first level and found it enlightening
I wasn't in a place to be able to do so much of the work so didn't yet see turnaround.
My friend said that I'm to blame.. not putting in enough work. Im still grateful I did it!!
I think the 2nd level is easier to implement but waiting to start it
I would love to hear others perspectives

Thanks. Registration closes Dec 8.

amother
Clover

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 9:57 pm
Also, does she provide sources for what she says?

iluvu

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 10:15 pm
Yes, she provides sources. And the course is amazing!!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 09 2022, 8:15 am
I want to sign up, looks like registration is still open. But I listened to the demo and she quotes a lot of pesukim/divrei torah and I found it hard to focus on those parts. Is most of the course like that?

iluvu

Post Fri, Dec 09 2022, 11:17 am
No, not at all. Its very deep, everyone can gain from it. She does talk slow and repeat herself a lot, but still amazing!!

amother
Lightcyan

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 11:55 am
I feel like I'm not understanding so much shes saying!I feel so bad,paid so much money...anyone else felt that way in beginning? I'm also thinking "what work do I have to do?" Besides for the thinking positive....

Last edited by amother on Thu, Jan 26 2023, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lightcyan

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 11:56 am
I feel like I'm not understanding so much shes saying!I feel so bad,paid so much money...anyone else felt that way in beginning? I'm also thinking "what work do I have to do?" Besides for the thinking positive....
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational