Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
What's your conspiracy theory?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:10 am
I 100% believe that pacy companies do some vudo Harry Potter thing on their pacifiers that make them not visible when it is in front of you, to get you to order more.
How else is it possible that pacy falls, look down, and it's GONE. Like where did it go? How come my feet do not have a problem finding a single TINY Lego peice on the floor, in the dark, in middle of the night... but not a pacy? Gotta order 30 more before you find one of the fifty you had originally.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

amother
Lotus

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:16 am
amother OP wrote:
I 100% believe that pacy companies do some vudo Harry Potter thing on their pacifiers that make them not visible when it is in front of you, to get you to order more.
How else is it possible that pacy falls, look down, and it's GONE. Like where did it go? How come my feet do not have a problem finding a single TINY Lego peice on the floor, in the dark, in middle of the night... but not a pacy? Gotta order 30 more before you find one of the fifty you had originally.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

I used the same 2 pacis for months until they were gross and ordered more.
I'm onto my second batch and my baby is 15 months old.

That's 4 pacis.

He really needs new ones...

Eta: I think the more you have the more you lose.

GrowingUp

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:16 am
Almost the same thing but with socks. There's some sort of magnetic force that propels them away from each other. Maybe the metal in the washing machine and dryer help it? I'm not sure. Someone should fund some studies and do some research.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics