Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid-how many times had it?
Previous  1  2  3

How many times have you had COVID?
1 time  
 32%  [ 84 ]
2 times  
 33%  [ 86 ]
3 times  
 10%  [ 28 ]
4 times  
 1%  [ 3 ]
5 times  
 0%  [ 2 ]
6 times+  
 0%  [ 1 ]
Never/0 times  
 20%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 258

dena613

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:42 pm
I voted twice.

I never tested, so it's an assumption.
But both times I had several symptoms (not taste and smell loss, but others) and found out I had been exposed

dena613

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:48 pm
amother Oldlace wrote:
I've had it 5 times
March 2020
November 2021
March 2022
July 2022
September 2022

I completely lost my sense of smell in November 2021. Every time I think it might be coming back somewhat, I get Covid again, and my sense of smell is gone again. Very frustrating. It's so hard to cook.

I know that in the beginning for sure, ppl didnt get two rounds of covid so close together.
(There was a Dr whose patients took 8 months between covid rounds)

Im curious as to why you think you had COVID three times in 6 months.

The COVID PCR (non rapid) can show you are positive for up to 90 days even after you are no longer contagious, because it's measuring different levels than the rapids, which is why one can test positive with a rapid and then negative five days later

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:11 pm
Probably never.
I believe in testing and tested when I have had colds. Always negative. I have almost no antibodies- tested a few times. I have never had covid symptoms.
Never vaccinated either.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:15 pm
I got it twice. Never had it till after I got the vaccine even though I was exposed many times when I was unvaccinated.

amother
Clear

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:17 pm
Grandma 1 wrote:
No, if you don’t test, it is likely because you don’t want to know, so you don’t have to bother quarantining, wearing a mask, or taking precautions so as not to infect others.
So yes, you might very well be the cause of someone’s Grandmother getting very sick or possibly dying. At least admit you don’t care.
Hope that that Grandmother isn’t your own.

Um is anyone still quarantining?? Masking?? If ur sick stay home until u feel better.

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:53 pm
dena613 wrote:
I know that in the beginning for sure, ppl didnt get two rounds of covid so close together.
(There was a Dr whose patients took 8 months between covid rounds)

Im curious as to why you think you had COVID three times in 6 months.

The COVID PCR (non rapid) can show you are positive for up to 90 days even after you are no longer contagious, because it's measuring different levels than the rapids, which is why one can test positive with a rapid and then negative five days later

Well, I've tested positive each time, as well as family members in my household
I've never lost my sense of smell with anything but Covid.
Other symptoms such as a certain type of chills and weakness, I've only ever had with Covid. (Hard to explain honestly, but only with this have I felt a certain way)
Also, I almost never get fevers (literally 5 times since I was a kid) and but had fevers with each Covid.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:05 pm
Grandma 1 wrote:
No, if you don’t test, it is likely because you don’t want to know, so you don’t have to bother quarantining, wearing a mask, or taking precautions so as not to infect others.
So yes, you might very well be the cause of someone’s Grandmother getting very sick or possibly dying. At least admit you don’t care.
Hope that that Grandmother isn’t your own.

um people are still caring about covid? I thought we got over that fear. I havent seen anyone masked or even talking about covid in many months. its just like any other cold or flu you can get

amother
Wandflower

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:48 pm
I only tested twice so I don't know (once when it was required for work and once when I was admitted to L&D). No idea if/when I ever had it.
I did get vaccinated with the first 2 pfizers but no boosters.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 2:59 pm
I had in September 2020 and June 2022.
I rarely masked and didn’t quarantine. No vaccine either.
I know of the first one from a subsequent antibody blood test and the second because my parents tested positive after staying over for Shabbos. Some of my kids tested positive too.
I could have had it more What

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 5:40 pm
I don't think I've ever had Covid. During the first wave I was very careful, totally quarantined for two months. After that I was so sick of all the precautions I stopped being careful with social distancing and masking. When my entire family had Covid during the second wave I was the only one without symptoms, helping everyone out. Only precaution I did was wash my hands.

I only tested for covid when in L&D and was negative. Never had classic symptoms. Didn't test for antibodies so I wouldn't know for sure. Didn't vax. Either I had it asymptomatically (remember in the early days they said most people don't even know they have it?) or I never had it.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:26 pm
I got it once this year a couple days before RH, likewise one of my children. Two other children got it in January 2022, one of them got it a second time just before Yom Kippur. Dh hasn’t gotten it. We’re all up to date on vaccines, and we’re more cautious until recent months. We still test when indicated due to work rules.

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 2:08 pm
Hah - I voted "one time" when the poll just came out. Then I started feeling ill and today I tested positive - got it my second time.
First time was half a year ago after Pesach, also confirmed by test.
This second time seems to be milder so far, B"H. Just an unpleasant cough, sneezing and a runny nose, no fever. First time round I was sick like a dog with fever and all.
Had 3 vaccinations in 2021.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics