Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Black Friday deals 2022
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Clear

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 8:06 pm
amother Kiwi wrote:
Wayfair warning:
Please please be careful. Wayfair has cute furniture and home decor for tempting prices. I also fell for the trap and opened thier credit card for an additional discount. Worst mistake ever . Merchandise arrived broken. They told me they will refund my money and no need to return the items but have been charging my credit cards month after month with interest and fines. A real nightmare that took several months, and a letter from a lawyer friend to resolve. If your sanity means anything at all to you, stay away.

Sorry you had such a bad experience.

While it's not high end, it's not all junk either. I've gotten 3 night tables, an end table, and a vanity with stool, and a queen size metal bed with headboard. All are holding up well with the exception of the stool, which I had to constantly tighten the hardware on so I got rid of it and just grabbed a chair from somewhere else. I wouldn't buy my sofa or dining set from them, but if you're careful reading the reviews you can find some okay stuff.

I can't comment on the finance/ credit card stuff since I never did that.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 9:49 pm
Junee's has 50% off with code BF2022. All sales final

https://www.junees.com/collect.....adies

amother
DarkRed

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 10:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
Junee's has 50% off with code BF2022. All sales final

https://www.junees.com/collect.....adies

Looks like a great sale and something we have a lot of success, but warning to all not familiar, things run small and not guaranteed to fit. My daughter wears a size small, most clothing from most department store websites fit if she buys her size. From June’s, she needs to try on 20 items before finding two that actually fit her properly. I would think twice before buying non-returnable from them. (Of course if you have multiple DDs in different sizes and with different figures, you might find that it fits someone in your home)
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics