Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Recommendation for dishwash safe set of pots

chocolatecake

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:10 pm
I am looking for a new set of fleishig pots. Non stick and dishwasher safe. A basic set. Should have a sauce pan, frying pan, 8 qt pot or bigger and 2/3 qt pot. More is fine but that’s the minimum. $250 or under. Any recommendations?

amother
Trillium

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 1:21 pm
I don't have a suggestion of brand for you but I don't think most pans wear all that well from dishwasher usage and I thought the whole point of the non-stick was super easy clean up that wouldn't require the dishwasher.

mom of 8

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:03 pm
I put my farberware in the dishwasher. It's not nonstick . But comes out looking great.

srbmom

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:11 pm
Quote:
I put my farberware in the dishwasher. It's not nonstick .

Was going to post the same. Mine are almost 20 years old and still come out sparkling

amother
Tulip

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:15 pm
srbmom wrote:
Quote:
I put my farberware in the dishwasher. It's not nonstick .

Was going to post the same. Mine are almost 20 years old and still come out sparkling

They don't make'm like they used to. My farberware non-stick from 12 years ago is long trashed.

I would only get stainless steel. I recently purchased a non-stick pan from a very expensive supposedly quality brand. I tried it once in the dishwasher & it has visible damage

srbmom

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:17 pm
Quote:
They don't make'm like they used to. My farberware non-stick from 12 years ago is long trashed.

I would only get stainless steel. I recently purchased a non-stick pan from a very expensive supposedly quality brand. I tried it once in the dishwasher & it has visible damage

Mine are the stainless steel set, NOT non-stick
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen