Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Contemporary Dental Implant - Dr Goldschlag
Previous  1  2

amother
Watermelon

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 10:09 am
Abitbol did bone grafting for me( bh not gum graft) bh was painless and covered under the 3k

And yes 3k total is a steal for a top notch dentist. Were talking
Extraction
Plasma healing
Grafting
actual implant
Temporary tooth
Implant tooh
All included.

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 10:31 am
amother Puce wrote:
I'm doing a front tooth with Dr. Rubin now. After paying for x-rays, the extraction, bone grafting, gum grafting, temporary tooth (Maryland bridge) and post, ill be paying around 7k. This does not include the crown. (Figure another $1500)
I'm not sure why Dr Rubin insists in bone and gum grafting (the gum grafting was so painful) .
I have another few teeth to do and it'll cost around the same amount per tooth.
If I can get out of doing the bone and the gum grafting I would go elsewhere.
Lookimg for leads!
Where is Dr Abutbul located?
Is bone grafting not always necessary? When is it and when isn’t it?

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 11:57 am
So for all of you in the dark about implants. This is what I discovered after a morning of research.

I called Dr Goldschlag office to hear details about that ad that was posted and was told he's not practicing now! Only someone Dr elliott ostro is practicing in the BP location. So much for Dr Goldschlag. Scratch
Then I called Dr Howard Kurland- I know several who did with him and were very happy. Charges $2200 + $65 consultation and $20/each additional x-ray that needs to be taken. They told me that most insurances pay about 75% of the implant crown- but that's only private dental insurance. I have HealthFirst with medicaid. I understood they will never really approve an implant cuz it's cosmetic.
Later I heard that Dr. Elana Nogid does them well and reasonable. Called the office and they charge $1600. Trying to find out more about them and if I get good regards will go ahead with them!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:45 am
amother Mauve wrote:
So for all of you in the dark about implants. This is what I discovered after a morning of research.

I called Dr Goldschlag office to hear details about that ad that was posted and was told he's not practicing now! Only someone Dr elliott ostro is practicing in the BP location. So much for Dr Goldschlag. Scratch
Then I called Dr Howard Kurland- I know several who did with him and were very happy. Charges $2200 + $65 consultation and $20/each additional x-ray that needs to be taken. They told me that most insurances pay about 75% of the implant crown- but that's only private dental insurance. I have HealthFirst with medicaid. I understood they will never really approve an implant cuz it's cosmetic.
Later I heard that Dr. Elana Nogid does them well and reasonable. Called the office and they charge $1600. Trying to find out more about them and if I get good regards will go ahead with them!

Yes was very disappointed to arrive at my 1st appointment after consult to find out Dr Goldschlag wasn’t practicing anymore. I never went back to actually do the implant although I went back a couple of times to see if the bone grafting was working. I don’t know end cost just yet, but it should include the crown.

Rene:)

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 3:19 pm
I unfortunately need about seven implants (! I KNOW). I am using Dr. Habib and so far having an amazing experience. He is much cheaper, which also made me nervous, but so far so good. Put in two already. He gave me a good deal and also puts cost of extraction towards implant. Good LucK!

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 11:42 pm
At what office are you seeing Dr Habib?

Rene:)

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 11:48 pm
his office in Brighton Beach.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 12:33 am
Mind sharing Dr Habib phone number is he still with Contemporary or has a private practice?

Thanks for your help
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries