Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Small stroller for 3 year old

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 4:27 pm
I need an easy light stroller that doesn't take up much room and pushes well for my almost 3 year old. Will mostly be used on trips and maybe walking far on shabbos. I have a bad back so easy push is really important.

bsy

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 4:33 pm
Baby jogger city tour

amother
NeonPurple

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:09 pm
We got the Maclaren when dd was little, I believe it was the Maclaren Mark II, when dd was a little over 2. Folds narrow (umbrella stroller style), weighs literally just a few pounds (no kidding, my 2 year old could actually lift it). Literally one of the lightest strollers on the market, but very sturdy and durable, we used it multiple times daily for well over a year, and still regularly after that (until she was well over 4 at least). Maclarens push really nicely, it was comfortable. Wheels are smaller than the average umbrella stroller, but still fine to push and this wasn't an issue unless I was trying to bump it up and down stairs. It doesn't recline, but that wasn't important to us at that age, dd no longer napped in the stroller anyway.

Other Macalrens also push well and fold up thin, some are lighter weight than others, some recline and some don't.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:16 pm
Mclaren has a horrible push when used for an older child.
Yoyo folds small and has any easy push.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:23 pm
Bugaboo butterfly

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:48 pm
For you I would say joolz aer is a good choice. It has a very tall seat. I had my 12 year old in there (with broken foot). The wheels are a bit bigger than the other travel strollers and the push is really smooth and effortless. It’s on sale now and totally worth the price.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:53 pm
I have the mountain buggy (mini I think). Light, easy push, easy one hand fold, good wheels, but does not fold very small.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 7:01 pm
Zoe or Uppababy Minu.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics