Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Did TAG say anything?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 9:33 pm
Did TAG give any kind of statement after this debacle? I feel like they should be saying something how this happened...(an apology?) and how they'll take steps to ensure greater safety and transparence.

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 9:46 pm
Why should they have to say anything? It was done on his personal devices at home. Are they supposed to be checking everyone’s devices daily to see what they use it for?

taketwo

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 9:52 pm
It's not their fault they hired him, they clearly had no idea the person their hired was doing horrific thing in his personal life. I'm sure whatever they would say people would complain so they are keeping silent. That's about the guy himself...

At the same time, I do think they should issue a statement about the safety of their customers devices. They need to let their customers, especially the ones serviced by that specific location, whether their devices were/are at risk, and if not,, reassure them of this.

amother
Midnight

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 9:57 pm
Apologize? For what?

Some kind of statement maybe if they would do anything but no need for them to apologize. It’s not something they knew or could have known about.

amother
Oleander

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 10:13 pm
amother OP wrote:
Did TAG give any kind of statement after this debacle? I feel like they should be saying something how this happened...(an apology?) and how they'll take steps to ensure greater safety and transparence.

Here we go. Another thread about the same thing. Aren’t there enough threads on it already? Why don’t you post this over there?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 8:36 pm
taketwo wrote:
It's not their fault they hired him, they clearly had no idea the person their hired was doing horrific thing in his personal life. I'm sure whatever they would say people would complain so they are keeping silent. That's about the guy himself...

At the same time, I do think they should issue a statement about the safety of their customers devices. They need to let their customers, especially the ones serviced by that specific location, whether their devices were/are at risk, and if not,, reassure them of this .

I guess this. I feel like we need more transparency of their processes, what qualifications does a person have that lets them handle peoples sensitive info (ie they have access to people's devices) And is there oversight or can people just do what they want?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics